Skip to content

Wrong search result

Hi Sven,

I've started using keyword research and have seen some problems.

One of them and the most annoying is the scrape of keywords in my language PT-BR.

None of the searches I do with the keyword returns anything pleasant.

The program brings me a meaningless scrape to what I want.

In the example below, I used the keyword "CONSULTORIA DE SEO" and 20 private proxies to scrape 200 words, which is quite a few.

However, the system brought up words that had nothing to do with it, words in English, in Spanish, and so on.



Another image



Filters




I believe that since the word "SEO" exists in several languages, the system is unable to merge "SEO CONSULTING".

It should use the junction of the two and bring me the results.

I performed a search using the same keyword with Ubersuggest, and their system correctly brings me what I need, without separating the CONSULTING from the SEO.




I believe it is something in the algorithm, I don't know, you have to look into that.

Thank you! 

Comments

  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thanks for the report, however the screenshots don't tell me much on what keywords are not in your language. I can only guess that all found keywords with "¿....?" is in Spanish and not pt-br?
    Maybe you can send me the project backup and tag all the wrong found keywords by right click into some category. I will check what causes this.
  • Sven said:
    Thanks for the report, however the screenshots don't tell me much on what keywords are not in your language. I can only guess that all found keywords with "¿....?" is in Spanish and not pt-br?
    Maybe you can send me the project backup and tag all the wrong found keywords by right click into some category. I will check what causes this.

    Hi Svin,

    Here is the backup and an auxiliary spreadsheet.

    Go to this link.



    Thanks!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well in that spreadsheet you write "It has nothing to do with the keyword searched ". But when you search for anything with SEO, it makes sense to me that something like "Consultor SEO Sevilla" appears.
    And in the end it's really the search engine delivering that and not me to decide what's useful here or not.
    I thought this is more about the product doing wrong queries so it delivers results in other languages?
  • denverfixdenverfix Brasil
    edited September 10
    Sven disse:
    bem nessa planilha você escreve "Não tem nada a ver com a palavra-chave pesquisada". Mas quando você pesquisa qualquer coisa com SEO, faz sentido para mim que algo como "Consultor SEO Sevilla" apareça.
    E, no final das contas, é o mecanismo de pesquisa que está fornecendo isso, e não eu, para decidir o que é útil ou não.
    Eu pensei que isso era mais sobre o produto fazer consultas erradas, então ele entrega resultados em outros idiomas.

    Yes, I understand that.

    However, I have never searched on (google) or any other search engine for a keyword in Portuguese-Brazil and it brought me back several other languages.

    Take a test and see for yourself.


    It is completely strange.

    You only have to do a search in (google) to verify this, even in Ahrefs, Moz and Majestic this doesn't happen.

    Thus, it is unfeasible to use the program. 

    Considering that from 100% of the words only 10% is viable.

    It does not make any sense.


  • I am doing some tests with other keywords and the same thing happens.

    The program should show me only keywords according to my LANGUAGE, and not several other languages as it is doing.

    I decided to do the same search in ENGLISH, and it doesn't do that, it only brings me words in English.

    Now, at this moment I am using 20 private proxies, all working perfectly.

    Out of 1000 words here, only 5% make sense.

    It is very strange.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited September 10
    Sorry, but I still can't see anything wrong here. When the program is doing a search on google using pt-br as language it would look like this in browser:
    The marked data would be extracted as related keywords.
  • denverfixdenverfix Brasil
    edited September 10
    Sven said:
    Sorry, but I still can't see anything wrong here. When the program is doing a search on google using pt-br as language it would look like this in browser:
    The marked data would be extracted as related keywords.

    Sven,

    I can view this related search, and as for that I don't see a problem either.

    However, those other words don't make any sense.

    Best Marketing Agencies in Barcelona
    Emarket
    Colors Agency
    Creative agency
    Website digital agency
    Kaizen Agency
    kello agency
    Mestra Agency
    What is Idea Marketing?
    what is site optimization?
    Who is Fábio Ricotta?

    These are words with special characters and in Spanish, and in some cases everything appears in English.

    This doesn't make any sense and has nothing to do with the related keywords.

    They are terms that even I can't decipher.

    I don't believe this is normal

    I did a search now with scrapebox, the keyword searches are much better!

    But if you think there is no problem, that's okay!

    However, I don't see any advantage in using the program, I will waste a lot of time removing what I don't want than keeping the best things. 

    Thank you!

  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Common stop being that angry with me. I want to understand your problem. Im not saying there is no room to improve things! Just hard to debug or see for someone not speaking Portuguese.  Maybe lets debug this in private message.
Sign In or Register to comment.