Skip to content

GSA SER runs slowly!

I set up 500 threads, but it seems that he only has a single thread running, which is very slow. After 6 hours of running, there are only 610 verified threads.

Comments

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    You are using private proxies. right?
    Also, Are you using any link lists service?
  • maniacsp3rsonmaniacsp3rson HONGKONG
    edited September 2021
    AliTab said:

I added 100 private agents, and the url list is also selected and verified
  • AliTab said:

I think it should be where my settings are wrong

Compared with the efficiency of XRumer, it's really far worse.
  • My settings are as follows, please help me to check, thanks

Please set your proxy settings and HTML timeout the same as below:

Also, I can see your proxies are slow.

How many verified URLs do you have? and what is your project's important message (Right-click on the project -> show important messages)?

Thanked by 1maniacsp3rson
  • AliTab said:
    Please set your proxy settings and HTML timeout the same as below:

How many verified URLs do you have? and what is your project's important message (Right-click on the project -> show important messages)?

Sorry, I don’t know how much my verification URL is. I’m using serverifiedlists

Is it because of my proxy speed problem?
    what is your project's important message (Right-click on the project -> show important messages)
  • maniacsp3rsonmaniacsp3rson HONGKONG
    edited September 2021
    AliTab said:
    what is your project's important message (Right-click on the project -> show important messages)

Prompt my email connection failed
  • AliTab said:
    Thank you for your help, I decided to buy a copy of your verification link
    In your project's options, disable using search engines. You don't need to use search engines when you are using verified lists.
  • AliTab said:
    In your project's options, disable using search engines. You don't need to use search engines when you are using verified lists.
    Where can I disable it?
  • AliTab said:
    I need to purchase your verification link service, please send me a coupon, thanks
    AliTab said:
    Where can I disable it?

Right-click on the “Search Engines to use” box and select “Check None.”

• JayJayJayJayJayJay Malaysia
    edited June 2023
    @AliTab What is consider a good speed for proxies? and good LpM? I have 100 private proxies but their speed numbers are all below 1 (like 0.484, 0.266, 0.347 etc) are these proxoies too slow for GSA SER? My current LpM is 0.03 and I am using only GSA Captcha Breaker with 41% success rate.
    JayJayJay said:
    @AliTab What is consider a good speed for proxies? and good LpM? I have 100 private proxies but their speed numbers are all below 1 (like 0.484, 0.266, 0.347 etc) are these proxoies too slow for GSA SER? My current LpM is 0.03 and I am using only GSA Captcha Breaker with 41% success rate.
    Hello

Below 1 is acceptable, but your LPM is too low!