Skip to content

What does "Mix Sentences From All Articles" do?

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited September 2021 in GSA Content Generator
I am not sure about this feature on GSACG. I've checked out a bunch of output articles using this option and can't seem to figure it out, as the articles the output is based on are unknown to me.  I see the pop-up help messages, but that doesn't explain it too clearly, either. :(

P.S. I know it seems obvious, but there are so many things that can be done that still fit this description, I'm stumped. Hmm.. I guess I can test this using articles I provide locally from my HD that I am familiar with.  Is there a way to use local files instead of scraped content?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    With this option it will do the following:
    • Scrape articles as always
    • Extract all Sentences from each article and put them in ONE big list (no duplicates of course)
    • Generate the new article by picking a sentence from that one list and figure out which next sentence would fit best...
    • Ones the limit of words per paragraph and amount of paragraphs is reached, save that new article and build the next
    Sentences used are removed from the list so it will not build duplicate content.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited September 2021
    OK, thanks Sven.

I don't know how useful this might be, but could that option be expanded and turned into a Sentence Construction  Set?

-Like, use a sentence from at least [X] sources in each article.
    -Limit output article to [X] sources for each article.
    -Add sentences in order of date of scraped articles or By keywords or in order 1-1-1-2 2-2-3 3-3-5 etc... or A First sentence from Source 1 then a Last sentence From Source 2 Then a Second Sentence From Source 3 etc....
    -New sentences by word groups: Make sentences stop at AND, add new sentence to this fragment. Use AND to make new sentence from different sources by appending them.
    -Mix only [X] words from available sentences at a time.
    -Totally random.
    -Drop in A Spun Paragraph At Paragraph [2, 3] Sourced From Another Project.

Fundamentally, sentences (and fragments, if doable), would disappear from the pool of available source material for inclusion in generated output articles  as usual.

Maybe the user could even add rules for this?

Not sure how important this would be for serious use of this program. Once I get to using it properly, I may understand that this is just silly.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't think it would improve the results with so much more options. I really think the way the current algorithm chooses the next logical sentence is already good.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    OK, I trust that you know better, Sven. :)
    The current algorithm does create good results.
    I'm just over-complicating things, I guess, to no good end! lol