Skip to content

KW Used As Anchor Text Column *, Bottom Universal Button

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited September 2021 in GSA Content Generator
Sven, this idea may be more useful: Unless already present somewhere else?

OK....

Add another column to the main interface for projects, OA (Output Anchortext) so users can control if a KW that was is on the list will be eligible for use as an anchor (if other project settings make anchors from KWs).

I think I like getting more general background info article sources via KWs focusing more broadly, but I don't think they work too well as KW anchors, way too overbroad and super-competitive. Not even exactly right-on, actually. Yeah. Way overbroad.

At bottom, maybe GSACG could have another project-wide on/off toggle for this feature, if needed.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well for now you have to add your anchors in a separate list. I don't think that putting them to the keywords list is what most customers use. Usually the anchors are different and more unique than the keywords to scrape content for.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited September 2021
    OK...I see there's already a way experienced users do all this stuff with ease! lol

I will follow the use convention, then, and add KWs and anchors separately. I get the point that if I scale up, and use lots more KWs, using the Input>>links area for the few (perhaps, different as you say!) KWs I actually want as anchor text makes more sense.