Skip to content

Project Names

Just testing right now...and to use a project name like:
DFLT-SRCS-3KW-MIX-ALL-SNTNCS
I then uncheck all Xs for that project and if I want to look for addtl KWs, I uncheck this also.
Am I doing this in a way that will be OK?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    sorry, I can't follow you...please show a screenshot of add some more details.
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited August 2021
    Sorry about that. I was writing a bit too briefly last night. lol Trying not to be bothersome....

What if a user wants to have project names that are distinct from the keywords? I wanted to do this, so I could easily see what the various projects were testing, especially bc I was using the same KWs!

I named the first keyword in a project "Test-Sources-News."  I wouldn't want to search for this, so I unchecked all the Xes for that KW.

And, when I searched for additional keywords, I unchecked "Test-Sources-News."

Are these measures  sufficient to make that KW used as "Project name" have zero effect on various functions within GSACG?
    Is the KW I'm using as a project name used anywhere else besides the Xes and the additional KW search?

Thanks!

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can of course ignore that keyword or remove it...its just easier for most of use naming projects with the niche and so the keyword would also be the same.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee