Skip to content

Create title with keywords?

Hi,
How to create title with my keywords, just keywords from input > keywords list, without title categories mix?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edit project->output->Create Title with keywords (see OT column in Input->Keywords)
    Under that you can also define how to generate titles. That however is only available in certain languages as a file needs to be translated in other languages which I can not provide for now.
  • Sven said:
    edit project->output->Create Title with keywords (see OT column in Input->Keywords)
    Under that you can also define how to generate titles. That however is only available in certain languages as a file needs to be translated in other languages which I can not provide for now.
    Is PT-BR available?
    edited August 2021
    No, unless you want to invest some time and translate the en\titlegen.dat to that language.
  • Sven said:

Hi,
    Thank you for your reply!
    I know that, but if I use it this way, my keywords are mixed with keywords from title categories list, and I need titles only with my keywords...
    what category list do you mean?
  • Sven said:
    what category list do you mean?
    Here:

but titles are all generated with your keyword in it.