Skip to content

use previously collected data with filter for the project

Hi Svin,

Lately I have been using the GSA Content Generator program a lot for several projects.

And I'm noticing some things that I think need improvement.

I will use some fictitious projects as an example.

And then I want to create a mix sentence with the collections I've already done.

What the system does.

It checks all projects according to keyword and tries to mix sentences.

The program is mixing sentence mix picking up from all projects.

So, it would be very interesting to insert a filter from which project it will get that information.

And don't search from all projects, I don't need him to search from all.

And yes of a specific project.

Thus, it would be interesting to have a filter in the collected data option

-

I believe this change makes a lot of sense.

Hope you understand me.

Thanks for the excellent support and dedication.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Actually this is not correct. A project will only use it's own collected data, not the data from other projects.
  • Sven said:
    Actually this is not correct. A project will only use it's own collected data, not the data from other projects.

I believe you don't understand me...

Let's say I want to create a project with Mix sentences...

with the keyword "Blog Money"

In this example the system does not know which project I want it to mix the data already collected.

I have to tell him.

And how am I going to say it?

So he takes all the projects and identifies the keyword and mixes it up.

And that way is not correct.

In this example

I could see that he mixed things from almost every project.

That way it's wrong, since I have different projects and with different subjects.

So, it's more logical to have a filter for projects.

Where can I tell which project I want to mix.

It makes all the sense.

I'm working on the program for almost 4 hours a day.

And there are some details to be improved.

Hope you understood me this time.

Thanks

I understood you, BUT your guess that a project shares data with other projects is wrong. The option to "use previously collected data" is for that edited project only. It will never use other projects to get content from.
    And thats for a good reason, it should not mix content from none related projects who used different languages or use a totally different niche keyword.
  • Sven said:
    I understood you, BUT your guess that a project shares data with other projects is wrong. The option to "use previously collected data" is for that edited project only. It will never use other projects to get content from.
    And thats for a good reason, it should not mix content from none related projects who used different languages or use a totally different niche keyword.

I didn't say that you share data with other projects.

What I meant was...

When you create a new project and with more sentence, the program will fetch all projects.

I'm not saying this just by the way.

I'm doing tests and it's that way.

So I think it's much more logical to have a filter on the collected data, and in this filter I'm going to show you which project I want to do the mix sentence.

As I have shown in the images above.

Of one thing I'm sure, it doesn't make sense to keep it that way.

and by my tests it is necessary to change.

However, it is just an opinion of a person who is testing 4 hours a day and every day.

I hope you understand me, and if so, do the test yourself.

Thanks!
    so do I get you right that you actually want this to be a feature where you can e.g. enable the option to also use collected data from other projects?
  • Sven disse:
    então, entendi que você realmente deseja que este seja um recurso onde você pode, por exemplo, ativar a opção de usar também dados coletados de outros projetos?

Exactly.

Let me give another example.

Let's suppose I want to create a project with only previously collected data, when I go there and select the option use previously collected data, it will get all the information from all the projects.

And I don't need all of them, I just need it to search in a specific project.

And why it does this.

Because I am creating a new project.

The previously collected data only works well when you use the same existing project.

Which in my opinion doesn't make sense.

So it would be very interesting to have the filter in previously collected data, where we will indicate the project we want.

I hope you understand me.

A big hug,

next update allows you to define from where to use previously scraped content from.