Skip to content

Does everyone use a rank tracker?

Hi, pplz. Yes, it's been a while.

I am (finally) getting to re-doing a lot of my SEO work.

I'm relearning SER, because I know I wasn't using the software to its highest potential, and starting with the manual seems a good idea.

But I'm only on page two or whatever, and there's discussion of tracking ranking of keywords with serpcloud.com. (I have never used this service.)

Anyone have any comments or feedback? Anyone think it's a vital service?

As it's mentioned so early in the manual, I am thinking this is important and I should go for it. And so, I am signing up and I'll see how it affects everything.

I used to manually check KW ranking, or use SEMrush. Is there anyone who feels working without a rank checker in SER would be like working blindly or really awkwardly? Any thoughts would be much appreciated. :)

Comments

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Hi
    You may check Rank Tracker from SEOpowersuite. You can use the software for free but you can not save your projects data until you buy the software.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    I notice also that there's an API key slot in SER Toolbar pane>>Advanced>> for Accuranker.

When I mouse over, I get popup msg "Upcoming service. Not available for now."

Is this still not available?

Has anyone tried both this service and Rank Tracker? Any comments?

Thanks.,,
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    edited August 2021
    hmm thats a wrong hint (copy/paste)...it's available and working. Will change that on next update sorry.
    Thanked by 1Deeeeeeee
  • DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    Rank Tracker: Do I need to pay recurring fees for its use? Thanks, Deeeeeee!
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes