Skip to content

Debug mode not supporting UTF-8

AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
Hi @Sven
Please check the below picture. UTF-8 is not supported in debug mode.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    since the script language is in ansi, it will display everything in ansi as well....this is not a bug but a feature
    Thanked by 1AliTab
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Hi @Sven
    Thanks for the clarification. I got what you said but please see the below picture. I'm working on some Persian web 2.0s. I have set submit success and submit failed but SER doesn't check them. for example, I get captcha error (I also have set captcha failed) but SER still thinks the registration process was successful. When I check the HTML source, it looks like this:

In such case you would do the following...select the encoded data on that screenshot, copy it and later right click on the debug listing and choose->Add Submission Message
    Thanked by 1AliTab
  • Wow, I never knew of that feature! I've been cut and pasting manually as I test!
    though I see that this is all a bit frustrating and I should simply add the ability to show things in unicode and add messages in utf8...will think about it and fix it
    Thanked by 1AliTab
    Thank you @Sven
    That will be great.
    next update will have a better way to handle none ANSI encoding on DebugMode form.
    Thanked by 1AliTab
    You're awesome. Can't wait to see the new update B)
    should be out in some minutes
    Thanked by 1AliTab