Skip to content

Need Help...

Hello , I'm new to GSA Tools. I'm currently using  GSA SER , GSA Captcha Breaker, and GSA Indexer. I manage to run a new campaign with global lists enable and 30k+ identified URLs ( Most of them are General Blogs and Wordpress ) , But on the verified lists , there are only bunch of Indexers. But in the logs list, there are alot of "possible new Target URLs from General Blogs". But i don't see a single General Blogs on the Verified list. Any solution or there's a setting that i forgot to check out?

Tagged:

Comments

• If your list only has General Blogs and Wordpress urls, make sure it's only those engines selected in your 'Where to Submit' window. And if you only want to submit to your list, make sure to deselect all the search engines in Project Data > Options > How to get Target URLs, otherwise SER will start searching for it's own targets.
  • cherub said:
    If your list only has General Blogs and Wordpress urls, make sure it's only those engines selected in your 'Where to Submit' window. And if you only want to submit to your list, make sure to deselect all the search engines in Project Data > Options > How to get Target URLs, otherwise SER will start searching for it's own targets.
    Hey man , thanks for the reply. I followed your settings with only General Blogs and WordPress Article URLs selected, But i'm not getting any verified , but i'm getting a few submitted and bunch of "possible new Target URLs". What does that mean?
  • The "possible new target URLs" comes from having 'Use URLs linking on the same verified URL' checked in your project options as far as I know. This takes other urls from the page it's looking at and tries to post to them too. I personally wouldn't use it.

Where did you get your target urls from in the first place?
  • cherub said:
    The "possible new target URLs" comes from having 'Use URLs linking on the same verified URL' checked in your project options as far as I know. This takes other urls from the page it's looking at and tries to post to them too. I personally wouldn't use it.

Where did you get your target urls from in the first place?
    I unchecked that option and it fixes the "possible new Target URLs" but there are alot of [Page END] on the picture below.
    Does this mean my URLs list are unusable? ( I tried to test the URLs list which have over 200k links in it and only half of them are identified ).
    -
    I bought it from someone on the network.
  • The [Page END] means you are using the internal search engines to get targets now. You don't want any search engines enabled if you just want to post to a list.

If you bought the list you're using I'd ask the seller for a best practices document or something.
  • cherub said:
    The [Page END] means you are using the internal search engines to get targets now. You don't want any search engines enabled if you just want to post to a list.

If you bought the list you're using I'd ask the seller for a best practices document or something.
    Okay, That fixed my problem. Thanks for answering my questions.