Skip to content

API MOZ GSA KEYWORD

Friends,

I have a moz account and want to insert the moz API into the program, is this possible?

I have tried several ways and I can't insert the api directly from moz.

Or do I need to buy api from the companies linked in the program ?

If you can explain thank you.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Whats the use of the MozAPI inside GSA Content Generator?
  • Hi Sven,

Get SV, CPC and Rank.

As I already have an account from them, I believe it is not necessary to buy credits from other tools just to have this data.
    -------

However, yesterday I ended up buying a $10 credit from Keywords Everywhere to run some tests.

And acebei discovering a problem in the program in Portuguese-Br language.

When I insert a keyword in Portuguese and send it collect meta data it never brings back the CV and CPC.

And when I enter the same word in English the system tells me all this information.

I think the problem is not Keywords Everywhere.

I will leave the backup in the drive for you to analyze.

ok, but you added that thread to GSA Content Generator (moved it now) so I was confused.
    Well, I guess if MOZ also allows you to query data for keywords, I can add that as well.
    Im not sure that keywords everywhere api support pt-br as language anyway...maybe just pt or en only!?
  • Hi Sven,

Yes. Moz allows you to consult various information about keywords.

As far as I've seen the API keywords everywhere supports several Global languages, including Latin America.

I have it in my chrome browser and it works fine!

What other API tools do you recommend for Portuguese?

thank you!
    sorry, I didn'T know MOZ can be used for that as well. Do you have an API documentation for keyword parsing on MOZ ?
  • denverfixdenverfix Brasil
    edited July 2021
    Sven said:
    sorry, I didn'T know MOZ can be used for that as well. Do you have an API documentation for keyword parsing on MOZ ?
    See this link, I believe it can help https://moz.com/products/api

If you need an API for testing, tell me, I will provide you with a moz API .

Which API tool do you recommend to use with the keyword GA ?

Im sorry, but on that API documentation, I don't see any useful resources for querying pure keyword data without a link/domain involved.
  • Sven said:
    Im sorry, but on that API documentation, I don't see any useful resources for querying pure keyword data without a link/domain involved.
    I forwarded a message to them, I'll wait for them to respond.
  • Sven said:
    Moz support forwarded me a message with this link, see this.

https://moz.com/help/links-api
    I had a look on that but it does not allow me to query using one keyword and get data for it. It's alway in connection with a domain or url.