Skip to content

Please help me find the reason for unsuccessful submission and verification

edited July 2021 in Need Help
I am new to GSA. I watched the video tutorial and started the task. I don’t know why, but there are few URLs that can be submitted and verified. I have attached the pictures, please help me and tell me how to set these options.
By the way, I have 1000 keywords, and I use public proxies.

Comments

• A couple of points for starters:

Are you using a bought or scraped list or are you letting SER's search function find urls for you?

You only seem to be using the blog comments engines. These will have a low hit rate unless you're using a verified list to post to.

Your url is showing in the second image, you might want to edit that out.

You only have 4 different blog comments in your spintax. Probably best to at least spin those out a bit or add some more generic ones.

When posting blog comments, there's not much use in sending them to indexing services as the url should already be indexed. You can save resources by unchecking 'send verified urls to index-services'.

You're not going to get much joy using public proxies to post/scrape. Start off with a small package of private proxies and go from there.

Do you use any captcha solver?
    Thanked by 1austinbaker
  • Thank you for your help. Your suggestions are valuable.
    I deleted the 2nd image.
    I used the scraped list, which is to find online and test in the settings, and search for new proxies every 30 minutes. I am also considering buying private proxies.
    I used GSA Captcha Breaker, but the trial period was only 5 days. Do I need to buy it? Is there any other captcha solver recommended?
  • Not being able to solve captchas will limit your ability to post. GSA Captcha Breaker will be able to solve most of the blog comment image captchas, but many will use recaptcha which you'll need a separate service for, such as Xevil or DeathByCaptcha.
    Thanked by 1austinbaker