Skip to content

GSA performance Down ?

iamsrilankaniamsrilankan srilanka
edited July 2021 in Need Help
i have seeing recently GSA performance down (After recent 2-3 update)  

main thing i saw when i setup tread  300 but only run 100-200 tread, tread are changing every seconds even though i used verified urls.   before i could ran 500-1000 tread without any issue. normally i use 300 tread (so it was 300 running 300 tread without changing issue. gsa doent use resource that available on server like before/

also some times it seems not add verified urls to verified list. also if i had 1500+ unique domain urls on verified list it only use 1000 at the end. but if i used those urls direct important and run the campaign it works fines. seems problem on getting urls from verified urls list. 

i havent done any change the setting i used before or now. but those issue seeing recenlty. plz update me if some one facing same related issue. 

also check the video here 

https://youtu.be/Q0bEUtvqwDU

Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Im right now on vacation but next week I should be able to have a look on this. I know one person complaining about performance but thats it. Please don't get me wrong but there are always people complaining of updates and the changes that they have made to performance. In most cases they turn out to be a local issue.
    However, I take this serious each time and will do so as well when Im back in office.
  • With the latest updated I started to get this one daily - somehow related?

click on "Send bugreport" so I know what it is.
  • Good morning,
    I see a significant drop in performance on my side as well from one day to the next.tre 
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    i'm seeing the same with regards to speed of making links. I've got a clean verified list and at 100 threads it's doing 30vpm when it normally does 100-200 vpm easily. Tested with dedi proxies too.
    I can't see any particular platforms missing. It still makes the links, just does it a lot slower.
  • Sven said:
    click on "Send bugreport" so I know what it is.

ok, sent a couple
  • Vpm its no good and more dowload failed @Sven
  • Type your comment
  • download failed/connection refused = bad proxies, dead urls, or bad network. Use better proxies or feed SER better urls
    Thanked by 1brown237
  • Hello vpm its alway slow very slow update its not good for me @Sven
    pushing me is not good either...you need to wait...it's still weekend and im in office next week so relax.
  • Hello, thank you for your reply.
    Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Please rest and we will wait.
    We know you are the best.
    and again sorry for the inconvenience.
    @Sven
    latest update should improve speed...let me know how it goes.
    Thanked by 2sickseo draculax
  • Good morning,
    there is a very small improvement but it is slight.
    For my part .
    200 threads 10/15 vpm 100 project in progress and 30 proxy dedicated.
    Thanks @sven
    It's definitely better at higher threads now. With 300 threads I'm seeing over 100 vpm compared to max 40 vpm previously. I have seen it run a lot faster before though, so I don't think it's still at it's peak performance, because at 300 threads I used to see easily 200-300 vpm with a clean list and dedi proxies too.
    Thanks @sven
    Thanked by 1draculax
  • How many projects do you work on to get 100 vpm? @sickseo
    on that install there are 150 projects with posting on same site again enabled
    Thanked by 1draculax