Skip to content

Pause the project after ....

edited March 2013 in Other / Mixed
I am new to GSA and I am running some projects now. I am pretty confuse of the feature pause the project after......

I want to pause the project after 100 submission per day. So I set it to 100 (reached a day, not 1440 mins.). But when I look at the submitted columns, it's usually bigger than 100 submissions. The current project is having around 450 submissions. So am I missing something on here? Thanks.

Comments

• yes "the hover over" help
  • davbeldavbel UK
    edited March 2013
    Howdy @maxbear

There are loads of posts about this on the forum, but to cut a long story short, you will always have more submissions than the "submissions per day" because:
    1. All of the threads don't know what the other threads are doing
    2. Some of the submissions are acct creations and not post submissions 
    It's more than likely you'll have less than 100 verified links for 400 subs and less after a few days when they've been moderated by the site owners.

I'd suggest you experiment a bit with different values and see how many verified you end up with.
  • @thisisalex when did point 2 change.  I was sure the total submissions reported by the project included acct creations???
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @davbel - my understanding is that it excludes profile creations in the total submissions.