Skip to content

Webshare.io - does GSA refresh proxies regularly automatically?

911911 nomansland
Does GSA refresh the proxies regularly?

Its causing my webshare account to go under review due to high error rates.

I am using the webshare API function.

Sometimes I check my error log and find this:
11.11% no_proxies_allocated407You are connecting to a proxy which is not in your proxy list anymore. Please update your program with the latest proxy list and try again.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    it will do auto refresh on next update. Till now I was not aware that this is needed.
  • i have tired but gsa api not work for me , also i have proxy 4 hour rotation times, but i get it to work by following settings. 

• I just tried both API and proxyfinder...  what @iamsrilankan showed and i got no proxy found...

• I just tried both API and proxyfinder...  what @iamsrilankan showed and i got no proxy found...

try this settings on webshare and import the list as host port Loging password , no need to do any settings it work fine
  • i have tired but gsa api not work for me , also i have proxy 4 hour rotation times, but i get it to work by following settings. 

Hi,
    So you can get the proxy list to refresh?
    If so, what is the format of the proxy 'parse URL' that you've greyed out?
    I'm trying to get this to work for myself but am stumbling on the URL that you have working.
    Thanks heaps

try this settings on webshare and import the list as host port Loging password , no need to do any settings it work fine
    check this use as backbone connection then you dont need any other settings