Need more Stable & Trusted Keyword difficulty Score
As I saw, you are trying to add more sources and features to improve these tools. This tool is not getting useful until you figure out a stable Keyword difficulty Score. According to my observation for keyword difficulty, you use metadata like keywords in title, meta, and URL.
Here is my thought regarding Keyword Difficulty (KD)
Backlink and content = Global Difficulty
Now For Domain Level
- Domain Age ( more the harder)
- Domain Referrer Link (more the harder)
- Domain Authority ( we can take advantage from Majestic, Moz, or ahrefs)
Now Page Level
- Page Authority ( we can take advantage from Majestic, Moz, or ahrefs)
- No of referring domain
- The number of pages is indexed in google
- Word count
- Keyword density
- Keyword in title
- Keyword in URL
- Keyword in Meta description
- Topic relevancy ( If possible)
You added too many free sources in the details analysis section, and it takes too long to analyze everything. And I believe we don't need that much data, and most people don't even see all of this.
Here is few resources:
I am also open to discuss if you need more help.