Skip to content

Got bitched slapped because of content issues I think, how to recover if possible.

edited March 2013 in Need Help
This is not really directly GSA related question though I want to ask because I think GSA users may have seen this before. Also wanted to say thanks to GSA SER for helping me rank so fast.

It has been a while since I ranked and lately I have been chugging out $$$ sites en mass to test seo techniques. I have a base of original, or were orignal articles I bought, and put them through TBS and slap them on a blog. Then I blast links. So grammar is poor. I do this because I have many sites that I work with and unfortunately I don't have the time to proof all of this stuff. and it is for tests.

So I used GSA 3 weeks ago using the recommendations on this forum. Thanks all for your help. Out of the blue I started ranking last week. Top 50. Today I am off the serps. 

I think this the panda, or maybe it's the penguin, i get confused, but in a gist I think because I started ranking for my site G started vetting it. I think my lack of proof reading and sub par content did me in. 

From the experience of GSA users, is this site toast or can I fix the content and then this penalty will go away?

I think it is content because I am noticing sites another site where I had the same set up in GSA. Difference was this site I had taken time to proof read a while ago.

Comments

• i think after 3 weeks google dance! ;-)
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    Google as far as we know cannot tell the difference between spun and hand written content... Google indexes billions of sites, it is almost impossible they manually verified your site. I would just wait and don't give up yet.
  • What was your link velocity?