Skip to content

How many emails to use?

edited March 2013 in Need Help
I can import a lot of email accounts without any problem. But just want to know is it good to import let say 100 email accounts?

Since my thinking is like this, if gsa submit to a web 2.0 site, then it needs to check all 100 email accounts to find the verify link. It will take a long time.

Or gsa can remember which email submit to which web 2.0 site and check that email account only?

Thanks for any input.
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It will only check the emails that have been used, but you are right, I wouldn't use so many emails...just a few and exchange them if needed.
  • Thanks Sven. So I think it will import 10 emails at a time.
  • why not soo much? is there an issue for uploading 1k email accounts in every project?
  • I'm interested if some advanced users can share how many emails they use.

I think 1 email per project is fastest, but if you plan to create multiple accounts on same domain you will need more.
  • I just tested 100 emails. It seems hotmail block my ip temporarily. I think I better to stick with 5 emails per projects now.
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    I use 5 hotmail accounts for each campaign.
  • okay i see, nobody is copy&pasting big lists in all of his/her projects...
  • @Brandon - Thanks for the info!

• @brandon & @maxbear Is 5 accounts working for you with unchecked option "15 minutes between two logins"?

• Bump.  I am really struggling with this.  Just bought 1,000 outlooks from that bulk provider and they are failing almost immediately.  Think it's preventing a lot of my high quality Tier 1s from being verified, because my verification to submission % is really low.  Any experience on validating the emails manually, or what settings to use to avoid them failing so fast?? 
  • spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    I use 1 email per tier, Outlook. Only have issues if I do BC or Forum but I rarely do those now anyway.

Don't know why people need 100+ emails per project :S