Skip to content

Best strategies for seo ranking with GSA SER

hi guys, i took a break from seo for 2 years and im wondering if there are any resources on the best strategies to rank in google for gsa ser?

Comments

• Good morning,
    how did you rank 2 years ago ? @hardcorenuker
  • Build articles, social network and wiki links with kontent machine to blog networks and money sites (T2)
    - then power another level of such links as T3)
    - T4 i use blog comments and image comments
  • Nah, everything is the same. The suppliers may have changed though and maybe ser alone will not be enough but that depends on your niche and language. Maybe check out SEO Content machine or Sven's Content Creator to get content.
  • Hello
    I have a problem to index my first level T1 links,
    I have created 10 nice links of the articles but impossible to make them index ?
    I have chosen the strategy to make a T2 that sends 10 links to the T1 on each url.
    Is it necessary to do differently ? 
    more thirds ? more links 10/100/1000 ?
    Can you help me ?

• 1. How good is the content on T1. Bad quality content may not index or takes time.
    2. What kind of T2 did you build? You have to index T2 if it isn't indexed already.
    3. Indexing takes time sometimes weeks sometimes never.
  • how indexed T2 ? @TheGypsy
  • londonseolondonseo London, UK
    edited June 2021
    Ahrefs
    Conversion.ai
    Dedicated Proxies (not semi-dedicated)
    Domdetailer.com or SEO-rank.my-addr.com
    Elite Link Indexer
    Grammarly
    GSA Content Generator
    GSA Proxy Scraper (URL Metric Scanner)
    GSA SER
    Index Inject
    Omega Indexer
    Quillbot
    RankerX
    Spinrewriter
    Surfer SEO
    WordTune
    Xevil
    Your own catchall domains

Use all the tools above and think outside the box.

• you need a big budget to rank then? @londonseo
  • draculax said:
    how indexed T2 ? @TheGypsy

You send them to indexer services so they do the dirty job for you
    or
    you build links to them from pages that are already indexed.
    draculax said:
    you need a big budget to rank then? @londonseo

You definitely need money to do SEO. You can't do it without spending money. You need tools and services
  • you build links to them from pages that are already indexed. ok where is find pages that are already indexed.
    what engine use @TheGypsy.
    draculax said:
    you need a big budget to rank then? @londonseo

Of course
  • Thanks you @londonseo.
    please you speak your strategy Gsa ser how many tiers ?
    draculax said:
    Thanks you @londonseo.
    please you speak your strategy Gsa ser how many tiers ?

Four tiers
  • j dont result for gsa j test for month and zero result
  • That happens a lot. Now you have to figure out why, adjust your strategy and do another run.
  • thank you for your support.
    I have been doing this for over 6 months and still have no results.
    The pages don't rank or even move.
    I don't see the problem.
    Can you advise me a solid T1 to see a result even if my site dies? @TheGypsy
  • igorsorokin86igorsorokin86 Ukraine
    edited July 2021
    indexing depends primarily on the sites on which you post your content. The best way is to parse the sites yourself and do a test run. After a while, check the verified links for the index. Those in the index should be used in subsequent work. But there will be very few of them, so you need to constantly collect a list of links. Forget about purchased links altogether. There are very few or almost no such links there. Since these sites have been on these lists for many years and no one cleans the lists. If you need links from pages that are already in the index, then the best ones are blog comments. But you need to set in the options so that there are not too many outgoing links. Otherwise, your link will go to pagination pages that are not in the index and will never be
    How many of your built links are alive?
    How many of those links are indexed in google?
    What are your competitors doing? Do they use software to create their links? If so how many more links you have than them? If they don't use a software how the power of their links compare to yours?

A solid T1 is your own PBN. Nothing gets more solid than that. You can also use web2.0 for T1.
  • edited July 2021
    I have competitors who have 220 RD and almost 100k link
  • Well, then you have a way to go I guess. Make sure they don't use PBN because if they do then you need much more than just a couple of SER links.
  • ok thank you that does not prevent that with some links gsa ser we can have convincing results on the long tail I think and that my page is still ranked top20
  • Of course not but are your built links indexed in google? If your links aren't indexed then they are not giving any linking power to your pages.

If they are indexed yet you still not ranking then you need to build more similar or possibly more powerful links.
  • thank you for your feedback
    yes that's what I'm going to do have the same number of links as my competitor and make several levels to recover power and indexing.
    There is a work of several weeks before building 100kf I will already start with the beginning.
  • solessoles Ukraine
    Is there another way to check how many backlinks indexed by Google site has? Currently I can track only my own websites with GWMT.

Also wanted a definition for 'RB' :
    > have competitors who have 220 RD and almost 100k link
    And for 'PBN':
    > Make sure they don't use PBN because if they do then you need much more than just a couple of SER links.
    @TheGypsy
  • igorsorokin86igorsorokin86 Ukraine
    edited July 2021
    soles said:
    Is there another way to check how many backlinks indexed by Google site has? Currently I can track only my own websites with GWMT.
    Yes. Parcers. I use a parcer. It can check in google your links via different operators. Like site: , inurl: 
    There are other softs, but i use that. It can scrape link list also and more else
  • @soles Yes, the ranking is done in relation to the diversity of links so if competitors use pbn so it will also use if you see that your ranking blocks after it must be tested to know.
    Because conversely a competitor can not use gsa ser because it takes a mastery nothing is fixed with google.
  • Google is not showing the links of your competitors or in fact your own sites for years now. You can only see a snapshot of the backlink profile in google console or anywhere google related.

As long as I know ahrefs has the biggest link database so that's the place you have to start digging if you want to figure out what others are doing. Not saying the moz or majestic is useless but they are better for other tasks.

PBN is Private Blog Network. It's basically a bunch of sites that you control and link back your content.
  • I have understood and I do that but the strategy is essential.
    If we don't have strategies we don't do anything.
    The goal here is to have strategies that we can test no matter what data we consult.
    There are sites that rank with pbn and other not the seo has several path for the same site.
  • londonseo said:
    Ahrefs
    Conversion.ai
    Elite Link Indexer
    Grammarly
    GSA Content Generator
    GSA SER
    Index Inject
    Omega Indexer
    Quillbot
    RankerX
    Spinrewriter
    Surfer SEO
    WordTune
    Xevil

Hi Londonseo could you please put up some video tutorials or any guides to refer?
  • robin69 said:
    londonseo said:
    Ahrefs
    Conversion.ai
    Elite Link Indexer
    Grammarly
    GSA Content Generator
    GSA SER
    Index Inject
    Omega Indexer
    Quillbot
    RankerX
    Spinrewriter
    Surfer SEO
    WordTune
    Xevil

Hi Londonseo could you please put up some video tutorials or any guides to refer?

That's thinking outside the box fair and square. ;)