Skip to content

Dynamic Targets

I have a growing list of target urls I want to link to.  Is it possible to dynamically import more urls to a search engine ranker project, or even better import changes?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    thats what site lists are for.
  • michaeldonmichaeldon sofia
    edited May 2021
    Hi Sven, I'm talking about my recipient URLs, not the victim urls. My URLs were at 70,000 2 weeks ago. Now there are 150,000 and the number changes all the time. It's quite a hassle to have to manually set them in each project every few days.
    for that you can use macros. Instead of entering the URLs in project data, use a macro like %file-c:\urls.txt% and the urls can be added dynamically to that file. The project will check for changes and build links to new urls as well.
  • Ok that sounds promising. So the project imports extra URLs from file but still retains the old ones until they are cleared or edit right? Is there a way to use only the urls in the file so I keep my master list there?
    yes you can modify that file to your will and it would change the projects behavior (with some delay).
  • If I remove a url from the file would it remove it from the project (eventually)?

no