Skip to content

how many Verified contextual unique domain you have on your list

just a question , how many unique domain contextual verified you will get per domain/ your own list.

looking for answer , currently i am building site list my own but not get much , scraped million of urls many ways.  i wonder how many contextual unique domain you guys have working for the day.  i am using gsa + recaptcha v2-3 
Tagged:

Comments

• I used to purchase link lists back in few years. Those were great and had great success. Recently i came back to GSA SER and tried to scrape myself with Scrapebox and i couldn't much find google index links. There is no point to build a link list where referring domains are not index. The worst scenario is when my compare scraped list with identified and verified..the verified is super low. Now i am thinking to purchase a link list as i used to be. There is no point to scrape ourselves if you really want time to tweak up other things on the project. Forget the scraping part.
  • I agree with both of you guys. I've been using vendor's site list and it's easy but the thing is many other GSA users are using the same list too, therefore I try creating my own sitelist.  It takes a long time and it's time consuming.  Atm I'm doing a split test with my own site list too via scrapebox, vendor's site list and GSA scraping for sites.  We'll see how it goes...