Skip to content

how to properly set up articles

I am using articles> add > search online and mix > Mix article sentences > spin
 but I just realized after adding thousands of links only the article title is being spun and the rest of each article is the same every time (doh!). I thought it was doing something clever because it takes ages to set up each article. So what might a proper way to be to set this up?

I could hire someone on fiverr to make some spintax and spin each seed article 500 times and then import all the unique articles into the project. And then I would have to check the "do not submit each article more than [] times."

What works best for you?
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    please send the project backup then or show a screenshot.
  • Hello Sven, thanks. Here you can see when I edit an article there is spinning in the title but the article body is homogeneous. I included another screen shot so you can see which menu option  am using to create the article. I am using the option "mix article sentences"

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    It's true that the spin is just used for the title as it found probably a lot articles on that subject and mad them all in one title. It will not do the same for the article body. For that is carefully selects the best matches to create a good readable article.
    Please keep in mind that this article creation is just very limited. The program is not made for content creation but link building.
    If possible, get "GSA Content Generator" where you have a lot more options.
  • ok thanks Sven.