Skip to content

Recaptcha3 on Shopify Platform

This thread is closely related to this one:  https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/28718/problem-on-platform-thats-all-recaptcha3/p1

I'm starting a new one so other eyes can get on it.

I'm submitting forms to shopify and they all need recaptcha3. I got the coldproxy service as recommended on that other thread. It looks like though that coldproxy is IPV6 and shopify doesn't support it :(

anyone using any proxy service that isn't banned on recaptcha3 and is IPV4?

Comments

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    Try smartproxy for IPV4. It is not unlimited bandwidth, but their price per GB is very reasonable compared to other providers.

Alternatively, any dedicated proxy provider will use IPV4, but they are a really expensive solution, especially if you are pushing a lot of captchas simultaneously.
    Thanked by 1paulthegreek911
  • @sickseo

thanks man :)

I only need to submit like 20k of these over a few days.

Do you think like even 10-20 private will work for this and not get banned? Or do I need more?
    If you're solving the recaptcha at low threads, then you may be able to run 10 solving threads with just 40 dedi proxies, but they will get banned, it wouldn't last the day.

Did you try webshare proxies? They have a free trial for 10 proxies, but their prices are way better than buying dedi proxies, but the performance is identical. I'm using them for solving in xevil and link submission in gsa ser and scraping in hrefer. Not seen any issues with V3 detection or solving at my end.
    I get 500 proxies with unlimited bandwidth for 130$/month, but you can customize your plan. Even 100 proxies from them should be a much cheaper option and will be enough for 10 solving threads.
  • cool thanks @sickseo I'll try webshare.
    :)
  • paulthegreek911paulthegreek911 Somewhere
    edited May 2021
    @sickseo

Thanks again I really appreciate it.

If you have time for another question that'd be great.

Which of the webshare.io proxies do you think would be best?
    Regular, Rotating, Private, or Dedicated?
    edited May 2021
    I use the regular ones as they work out seriously cheap compared to the others. Just be sure to get enough proxies to cover your solving threads.

I also added unlimted bandwidth and high concurrent threads, but that's only because I'm using them for link building as well. It's unlikely you'll need those options if you're just recaptcha solving.
  • loseklosek España
    sickseo said:
    I use the regular ones as they work out seriously cheap compared to the others. Just be sure to get enough proxies to cover your solving threads.

I also added unlimted bandwidth and high concurrent threads, but that's only because I'm using them for link building as well. It's unlikely you'll need those options if you're just recaptcha solving.
    Thanks for your contribution by giving your experience with some providers. Can i ask you: are you getting bad sitekey on recaptcha v3 in GSA? I cant enable more than 3 threads... if i set more i just get bad sitekey in all the threads..
    I get bad sitekey using both tools rankerx and gsa ser. Even before beta 5 was released and there was no recaptcha v3 support, I still got bad site key message in XEvil. In rankerx, there a few sites that give this message. I see a lot more in GSA SER, but that's because I'm running scraped lists with it and the site list is massive, so there will be a lot more error messages. This could be either an old version of recaptcha which is now retired, or it's just not configured correctly on the site.
    In that screenshot, you can see it solves V3 perfectly, and everytime it encounters that same site, it always solves V3 100%.
    But the other site where it says badsitekey, https://www.sitiosbolivia.com/register/, it always says badsitekey when it encounters that site, meaning there is something wrong with that site.

As for the threads, i'm running 100 threads on that screenshot, but the other servers normally run at 40 threads. Badsitekey has nothing to do with the number of threads you run. Sure you'll see more of the messages as you increase the threads, as it is solving more quickly with higher threads. It's your sitelist.
    To stop the messages appearing, stop trying to make links on those sites and focus on the ones that actually work.
    Unfortunately, you're gonna have to scrape some more sites and keep testing with XEvil to build a verified list with working V3 sites. It will take time to build.

• paulthegreek911paulthegreek911 Somewhere
    edited May 2021
    For anyone that might be watching this thread for posting on shopify, I tried the webshare proxies and so far not even 1 successful submission. If something changes I'll update it.

If anyone else is successfully submitting to shopify, let me know please ;)

EDIT:  I spoke too soon, I'm getting about 9% to work so better than nothing.
  • sickseo said:
    Try smartproxy for IPV4. It is not unlimited bandwidth, but their price per GB is very reasonable compared to other providers.

Alternatively, any dedicated proxy provider will use IPV4, but they are a really expensive solution, especially if you are pushing a lot of captchas simultaneously.

I didn't even try them. Their pricing for only 5 GB is appalling. And I thought webshare.io was expensive.
    I use about 15 GB / month.
    Webshare.io was $29.10 a month for 5GB.
    Their Google Ads (yes I clicked it) is a  lost leader. It said 3 day trial. It's not evident on the site to try anything.
    Probably have to put in your credit card. At leas webshare.io offers 1 GB for free without a credit card.
    By the way, webshare.io is junk beyond junk.

Webshare banned me lol I was using TB's of bandwidth and they sent me a message "saying they don't want to work with me" and just terminated my plan. Which I had just upgraded a few days before. No refund either from them cancelling the service.

They advertise "use in all tools" including GSA SER. I paid for unlimited bandwidth, but they still cancelled my service. Kinda poop.
  • sickseo said:
    Webshare banned me lol I was using TB's of bandwidth and they sent me a message "saying they don't want to work with me" and just terminated my plan. Which I had just upgraded a few days before. No refund either from them cancelling the service.

They advertise "use in all tools" including GSA SER. I paid for unlimited bandwidth, but they still cancelled my service. Kinda poop.

bro, use rotating IPV6. It's great for XEVil. I'm on a service $50 for 50 IPV6 rotating ports.
    They refresh millions of IPs on daily basis and I get way less IP bans.
    Only 3% IP banned haha.
    Tip: You can find the service on XRumer forum.
  • liwern said:
    sickseo said:

bro, use rotating IPV6. It's great for XEVil. I'm on a service $50 for 50 IPV6 rotating ports.
    They refresh millions of IPs on daily basis and I get way less IP bans.
    Only 3% IP banned haha.
    Tip: You can find the service on XRumer forum.
    Hi, may I know how much you buy the xevil? Is lifetime?