Skip to content

Can GSA SER still rank long tail keywords in 2021?

hi guys, I left the SEO industry for 1 year plus and still have a few gsa ser and CB licenses. I am looking to rank my own websites in google now.

Currently for onpage seo, i am creating original 5k to 10k words per article.

For link building, I am buying high quality blog posts (readable content) and i am wondering if GSA SER still works?

If yes, i was wondering which list service for GSA SER is the better (or best one)?

Any help is much appreciated!

Comments

• AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Hi
    As long as SEO exists and to be precise, link building exists, SER is useful. But the methods have changed. Running Tiered projects instead of direct link building to money website is still working and some times you can rank easy keywords just by letting SER runs and build links directly to the money site with special filters.
    Also, you can check our link lists service with lowest price now. You can find our thread in BST section.
    Best of luck
  • i guess the biggest problem is solving recaptcha3 which cannot be solved now. This brings the total sites to build links very very low right?
  • AliTabAliTab GSAserlists.com
    Have you seen XEvil 5.0? They have added recaptcha-3 support. Check it out right here:
    http://www.botmasterlabs.net/buy1/
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    all major other captcha services support recaptcha v3 as well.