Skip to content

How can i create a topic forums?

I have got abot 50 forums list.
I want to create a topic (article) just this web site which i have this 50 forums.
But when i got import this forum list, this program don't create a topic these forums.
Can you help me?

Comments

• On the other hand, i don't want to search any forums, just want to post these 50 forums.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you need to enable "Forum Post" as link type in project options. It's unchecked by default.
  • Sven said:
    you need to enable "Forum Post" as link type in project options. It's unchecked by default.
    Thank you for your helping but i can't find this option in this software. Can you help me for image?
  • Okey i find it, but this program try to open topic others domains. I just want to create topic which my domains. When blog backlink, this is not a problem but in this forum, program try to create topic differest web sites.
  • And try to register this forum, i have acounts this forum, when i fill this acount information, program still try to register.
    1. uncheck all options to get target urls from (search engines and options below that box).
    2. right click on project -> modify project -> delete target url cache / target url history
    3. right click on project -> modify project -> import -> account data

The account data should be in format: url:login:password one per line.
  • 6Maxi6Maxi Los Angeles, California
    Sven said:
    Nicely explained.
  • Sven said:
    1. uncheck all options to get target urls from (search engines and options below that box).
    2. right click on project -> modify project -> delete target url cache / target url history
    3. right click on project -> modify project -> import -> account data

The account data should be in format: url:login:password one per line.
    Thank you for your helping but i can't handle "no engine matches" problem, how can i handle it?
    That are either engines that SER does not support and have to be added by scripting it, or you haven't enabled that engine in project options.