Skip to content

Custom Sites Only

Hi,
in case I want to create redirects for custom sites only, excluding built in, how could I do that?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1. click the down arrow on start/stop
    2. choose "Filter by Site" and uncheck them based on whats yours and whats not.
  • thanks! is there any other option?
    In case I import 10k links it could be difficult... :)
    no other option right now Im afraid. However, you can simply delete your custom links, do the steps above and uncheck everything and import your list.
  • Maybe I can edit main files of program where links are saved or overwrite them? Saying the truth - for me the main goal of Redirect Pro is using my custom links
    You imported sites are saved in "custom.dat".
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    thanks! is there any other option?
    In case I import 10k links it could be difficult... :)
    you have 10k custom redirect sites?!
  • At the moment less, but harvest databases for GSA and other software, if see that website is good quality and can`t post link via GSA SER -> than run with GSA URL Redirect PRO to see if it works. I harvest for every project so could find niche relevant websites that potentially could link to my websites thanks to Redirect PRO :)
  • @Sven will it be possible to include running custom lists only feauture in the next update?  :)
    latest update has a filter option to only use custom sites.
  • Great! Thanks! will it be possible to add feature like GSA SER has for site lists?
    I mean, sometimes it`s great not to use global list of custom sites.
    For example, I have 2 projects: Health and Finance

So I have my list of redirects for Health niche that I run. Afterwards it is saved to Custom Sites. Let`s assume I have 10k success sites.

Than I have a list for Finance that I run with custom sites only.

At the moment, as I see, if I run filter Custom Sites Only - I run for all custom sites that I previously used + new one (in case I import them)

Is that possible to Toggle if I need "Use from Global Custom Sites success list" or not?

So in Finance project I could use only custom list for finance, so don`t have to run all custom sites that I run before + new one -> I could run only list that import for this situation

Can it be done? :)

Sounds to be some personal use case for me. So if you want this, donate and I add something like that for your version.