Skip to content

Having trouble managing projects, duplicating, deleting, restoring..

Hey folks, I am having trouble with GSA SER since I started playing with it again in the last few weeks. 

I try to duplicate a project and it simply does nothing. 

When I delete the project it also does nothing. 

And when I am trying to load a template (.ser file) it says the project already exists and asks me to append, overwrite, or skip. It doesn't matter which option I choose - it doesn't do anything. 

I tried to rename the previous project using that template and it worked to rename it, but I still get the popup saying that the project already exists and asking to overwrite, append, skip, etc. 

It doesn't seem to matter what I do, I can't get around these problems. 

I try to modify a project and nothing happens. 

Am I doing something wrong or is there something funky going on with GSA? 

Comments

• On top of this, the project i was running has a ton of links to "http://www.insertyourlink.com" even though I set the project URLs in the project... 

Is GSA dead and unworking these days? Or am I doing something wrong? 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I haven't touched anything on that part for ages so I guess something strange must happened to that project if nothing works. Could it be some kind of access restriction?
  • im not sure how do I check what permissions are needed for this?
    well run the program with admin rights and check if that fixes things.
  • Yes I tried that, it doesn't change anything.. 

Though I noticed the project DATA was deleted inside like my content, urls, keywords, etc.. But the projects still will not duplicate, delete from my list completely, or reset the stats or anyhting. 

It's strange, i would like some help getting it working correctly again so I can continue my campaigns!

maybe you can let me have a look myself when sending some remote access data?
  • yeah can do that no problem just let me know how
    send me login details via private message or via email.
  • I sent you a pm