Skip to content

Blogspot not import

When you import text with CG in Blogspot nothing happens :(Blog entries are not added.
And the second question is how to mass publish all articles on WP

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I know that there is some kind of strange issue with blogspot import format, but I can'T really find a solution other than someone gives me a format that this site accepts.
    --
    to publish things on wordpress you need to configure your accounts first (publish->configure). Then you select the articles and hit publish->publish now.
  • That's what I do. But if I added 10 domains and 10 articles. how do I make it go in order?
    In order of what? The article is posted to all of the 10 accounts you configured.
  • And if there are a lot of articles. For example 20 articles
  • I think I understand. Each article can be used for multiple domains? Is it just passed through the spinner? For example, you can choose one article and place it on several domains and it will be different everywhere?
  • checked everywhere the same. Then I don't understand
    On the publication you can of course also define to send certain articles to some accounts. Just try and you will see.
  • Please help me! This is the second day I can't handle it. I choose 5 articles and choose 5 sites. I want to publish 1 article on 1 site. And I get 5 articles on each site.
    Second day of what? Your trial? And you want to publish as much as before the end of trial?
    Anyway, I will introduce a new option on the publishing form to allow you to specify how many articles per site should be posted.

• Is it possible to do this? I do not have a trial, the full version.
  • the second day I can't figure out how to publish 1 article = 1 site
    a new update is just about to release. On that you can simply Specify "1" to the option "Number of articles per site (0 for all)" when the popup appears before publishing.
    Thanked by 1SergeyUrch
  • I have the value set to 1
    ok, so its working now?
    Thanked by 1SergeyUrch
  • SergeyUrchSergeyUrch Poland
    edited April 15
    Thank you for this feature. And one more detail that is very necessary. Is it possible to make the main picture of the Article added during the posting?
    what you mean with that (main picture)?

• This
    Isn't that the option "Add first image as Wordpress Post Thumbnail"
    Thanked by 1SergeyUrch
  • SergeyUrchSergeyUrch Poland
    edited April 15
    Sorry. I'm being stupid :) Found. I just created a project through the Wizard.