Skip to content

Why does a project sometimes not generate links?

Hi there! I just saw detail in some projects, I can't find the reason why this problem happens.

An example:

I had created 3 projects (A, B, and C) same configuration, same everything! after 3 days on:

- Project A, has created 340 verified links and continues to create posts.
- Project B, 282 verified links, and then it is stopped, they do not generate sent links.
- Project C, 61 verified links and now it is stopped, it does not generate sent links.

What could be the problem?

Comments

• igorsorokin86igorsorokin86 Ukraine
    edited April 2021
    try to put different emails in projects and in the article settings remove 
    the restriction on publishing the same article on the same site
  • FrenchGuyFrenchGuy Paris
    edited April 2021
    Hello
    you have 3 main projects (not tier) and each project have a different target url with the same parameters ?
    If yes
    you need to change the content inside: articles, emails... Or GSA SER can not created new backlinks if you are already register in the same account. It is logical no ?
    But if u want to post on the same plateform with the same account data you need to simple change the content (exemple article) and activate the option "publishing on the same..."  i f I was you i will activate "spin" content
  • try to put different emails in projects and in the article settings remove 
    the restriction on publishing the same article on the same site
    Hello, thanks for responding, possibly the problem is the emails.

I am using seospartans as a mail provider, and I am using the BRONZE version where I get 1 (Unique catchalls)

However, I understand that 1 Unique catchalls, can generate thousands of emails. Or I'm wrong?
  • FrenchGuy said:
    Hello
    you have 3 main projects (not tier) and each project have a different target url with the same parameters ?
    If yes
    you need to change the content inside: articles, emails... Or GSA SER can not created new backlinks if you are already register in the same account. It is logical no ?
    But if u want to post on the same plateform with the same account data you need to simple change the content (exemple article) and activate the option "publishing on the same..."  i f I was you i will activate "spin" content
    Thanks for the answer, the articles are different in each project and they all have spintax. I have prepared content using seo conten machine.

Perhaps it is the emails, do you think that 1 Unique catchalls can be used for several projects or up to approximately how many?
  • maybe the administrator of a domain can blaclist your domain if they see a lot of account create in a few period...
    Is better to ask seospartan to have the best recommandation or use an other services catch all on the web. You have a lot of free providers for that.