Skip to content

Proxies dont work, if i check them with Goog. But if i check them with Bing or ProxyJudge, they work

edited April 2021 in Bugs
Proxies dont work, if i check them with Goog. But if i check them with Bing or ProxyJudge, they work
Can someone help? I already opened 8000 port and changed proxies from another vendor
Tagged:

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    well they are most likely blocked on google then...
  • @Sven
    Can you suggest any good proxy vendors?
    I already tried Blazing,Proxy6 and Viper
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited April 2021
    What are you using the proxies for? link submission, scraping or recpatcha solving?
    If it's link submission, then it makes no difference if google has blocked them, gsa ser will work just fine building links.
    If it's scraping google or recaptcha then you'll need hundreds/thousands of proxies as google will block your ip with repeated requests. ipv6 proxies are cheaper option for this.
    Try webshare proxy servers.
  • loseklosek España
    sickseo said:
    What are you using the proxies for? link submission, scraping or recpatcha solving?
    If it's link submission, then it makes no difference if google has blocked them, gsa ser will work just fine building links.
    If it's scraping google or recaptcha then you'll need hundreds/thousands of proxies as google will block your ip with repeated requests. ipv6 proxies are cheaper option for this.
    are you solving recaptcha with webshare proxy servers? Or do you use private or dedicated proxies from them?
  • losek said:
    sickseo said:
    are you solving recaptcha with webshare proxy servers? Or do you use private or dedicated proxies from them?
    Only private proxies
  • It's not that easy to find a good google proxy provider as everybody uses the same suppliers / proxies for years. Once a proxy got flagged it's hard to make google believe it isn't used for scraping.
    You can buy a batch and let them rest a couple of days/weeks with very moderate activity and see where you can go with them.
    Or try suppliers that offer residential proxies or even better mobile ips. It's pricey but works.
  • cachocacho cancun
    How to open port 8000? none of my proxies work, I bought them from instantproxies*com help please