Skip to content

GSA SER and webshare.io API

Hi there,

I am using (better trying to use) rotating webshar.io proxies via API in SER.
I created in webshare a API key, in SER: - configure - add proxy - enter API (webshare).
I copied the key and pasted it - ok
Sometimes no proxy showed, sometimes the proxies are shown, but are all tested "not working date/time".
As they are rotating it would be nice, that the Proxies are also rotating using the api, so I don*t have to (would have, if it would work) update them every 15 Minutes manually.

Can anyone help me with that. Is there anything basic I did wrong?
I contacted webshare support, but they could not help as they were "not familiar" with SER (although they advertised as SER Proxies...)

Thanks in advance and
best wishes
Chris

Comments

• loseklosek España
    ChrisTian said:
    Hi there,

I am using (better trying to use) rotating webshar.io proxies via API in SER.
    I created in webshare a API key, in SER: - configure - add proxy - enter API (webshare).
    I copied the key and pasted it - ok
    Sometimes no proxy showed, sometimes the proxies are shown, but are all tested "not working date/time".
    As they are rotating it would be nice, that the Proxies are also rotating using the api, so I don*t have to (would have, if it would work) update them every 15 Minutes manually.

Can anyone help me with that. Is there anything basic I did wrong?
    I contacted webshare support, but they could not help as they were "not familiar" with SER (although they advertised as SER Proxies...)

Thanks in advance and
    best wishes
    Chris
    The seem to have a well documented API so it should be easy for you to automate the process using a scripting language: https://proxy.webshare.io/docs/#create-proxy-replacement
  • Thanks a lot. That means I need to ahm code sth.? Ohoh, never done that before, but will find tuts or come back to webshare support. :-)

• sickseosickseo London,UK
    edited March 2021
    I tried the webshare api just now and it downloaded the proxies into ser from my account just fine.
  • Hello
    If you have a free account with WEBSHARE you have to limit the treads to 50 ! and the limit is 1GBs.