Skip to content

XEvil vs Captcha Breaker

Hi,

I bought a lot of time ago Captcha breaker and i would like to ask if there is still a lot of difference between XEvil and Captcha Breaker. My understanding after reading old topics is that XEvil works better newer captchas, but have anyone measured how much % of improvement on captcha resolution does it give?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    XEvil is good for recaptcha solving which Captcha Breaker can not do. Captcha Breaker however is better for traditional image captchas.
  • loseklosek España
    Sven said:
    XEvil is good for recaptcha solving which Captcha Breaker can not do. Captcha Breaker however is better for traditional image captchas.
    Thank you Sven!
  • XEvil and XRumer has many bugs and keeps crashing, I purchased it myself and I know for a fact.
    I emailed the company asking for a refund and they refused to refund me.

Many people are complaining about the bugs in their software.

The positive reviews that you find online are mostly fake, because sometimes they have promotions where they would offer you up-to 50% discount in return for positive reviews if posted on popular forums, you can verify the same if you send them an email and ask them.

Don’t waste your money on XEvil or XRumer, nothing beats GSA Captcha Breaker and GSA SER.

• loseklosek España
    kjkj said:
    XEvil and XRumer has many bugs and keeps crashing, I purchased it myself and I know for a fact.

The positive reviews that you find online are mostly fake, because sometimes they have promotions where they would offer you up-to 50% discount in return for positive reviews if posted on popular forums, you can verify the same if you send them an email and ask them.

Don’t waste your money on XEvil or XRumer, nothing beats GSA Captcha Breaker and GSA SER.

Thanks for your review! This could save me a lot of money and resources. But just to clarify... most of the bugs related to the software are because people are running poor quality servers that keep crashing.. Is it related to you? Which specifications does your server/vps has? Provider?

Thank you so much in advance!
  • kjkjkjkj US
    edited March 2021
    losek said:
    kjkj said:
    XEvil and XRumer has many bugs and keeps crashing, I purchased it myself and I know for a fact.

Thanks for your review! This could save me a lot of money and resources. But just to clarify... most of the bugs related to the software are because people are running poor quality servers that keep crashing.. Is it related to you? Which specifications does your server/vps has? Provider?

You are very Welcome, I’ll be happy to answer any questions.

I got a very nice server setup here, AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X 32-Core CPU, 256GB Ram, bought it last year and spent about $9500 on it, I’m sure this server is more than enough for both XEvil and XRumer.

Their software has a lot of bugs, and keeps crashing while they always try to blame it on the user’s server.

Plus their tech support is crap, if you send them an email prior to purchasing they will answer you right away but if after you purchased you would be lucky to receive a response 3 days later or maybe even never.

If you email them and tell them that you would post your complaints online, they will threaten you that if done so they would de-activate your license, so you would end up losing your license and money at the end, Botmasterlabs are a bunch of liars and scammers.
  • kjkjkjkj US
    edited March 2021
    Summary:
    XEvil - costs about $400, plus a monthly charge, bad support, and the best part is it keeps crashing :)

GSA Captcha Breaker - quality software, one time low payment, amazing quick support.
  • loseklosek España
    kjkj said:
    losek said:
    kjkj said:

You are very Welcome, I’ll be happy to answer any questions.

I got a very nice server setup here, AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3970X 32-Core CPU, 256GB Ram, bought it last year and spent about $9500 on it, I’m sure this server is more than enough for both XEvil and XRumer.

Their software has a lot of bugs, and keeps crashing while they always try to blame it on the user’s server.

Plus their tech support is crap, if you send them an email prior to purchasing they will answer you right away but if after you purchased you would be lucky to receive a response 3 days later or maybe even never.

If you email them and tell them that you would post your complaints online, they will threaten you that if done so they would de-activate your license, so you would end up losing your license and money at the end, Botmasterlabs are a bunch of liars and scammers.
    Awesome review, can i ask you about the options used? In most posts I read that people using XEvil for basic captchas are getting 30% success rate, but when you apply XEvil to hard captchas like Recaptcha it gets the best results. 

Just to try to understand better what happens: 

Have you tried setuping the options like this:
    - First use Captcha breaker with 5 retries -> this will ensure that the captcha is not basic
    - If fails 5 times -> use XEvil as recaptcha solver for 3 retries.

You can contact me on DM if you want since this seems pretty interesting.
  • In SEO tools, the question is rarely "this or that?" but rather "when this and when that?"
  • loseklosek España
    kjkj said:
    Summary:
    XEvil - costs about $400, plus a monthly charge, bad support, and the best part is it keeps crashing :)

GSA Captcha Breaker - quality software, one time low payment, amazing quick support.
    did you try the approach?
  • Have u test capmonster ? The tool is very powerfull
    The cost 50€/ year + 10€/month for sitekey (to works with GSA and other tools)
  • FrenchGuy said:
    Have u test capmonster ? The tool is very powerfull
    The cost 50€/ year + 10€/month for sitekey (to works with GSA and other tools)
    I am using CM and been a rocky (start) but a happy one. I disable CB and replace with CM and hope this helps. However, I noticed CM capabilities to resolve captcha is slower than CB (just like anyone else said).
  • kjkj said:

can not agree on that. i am using gsa ser ranker + xevil for captcha solution nove day lot of protentional site use recaptcha so xevil save lot of money by slowing recapctha v2 / v3 coming soon, but its much cost to server cause it need good server and at least 32gb ram according to my experience. they are giving update as like gsa do 

• - Captcha Breaker is great for captcha without google Recaptcha
    - XEvil is good for Google Recaptcha.

I'm settings this on RankerX and GSA software. It's really working fine. I recommend you shoud use it on both

Or Capmonter is a good captcha software on a time payment