Skip to content

number of links being built reduced since update

aragon1919aragon1919 thailand
hi i am running 3 copies of search engine ranker on 3 different computers on 2 different networks, since a recent update i have noticed a dramatic decrease in the number of links being built on all 3 computers, anyone else notice this or any suggestions ?
thanks

Comments

• ShirleybassettShirleybassett United states
    edited July 2023
    hi i am running 3 copies of search engine ranker on 3 different computers on 2 different networks, since a recent update i have noticed a dramatic decrease in the number of links being built on all 3 computers, anyone else notice this or any suggestions ? my account access

thanks
    Hello,

Recently, after an update, the number of links being built using three copies of search engine ranker on different computers and networks has drastically decreased. 

Thanked by 1mindeswx
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    I've not noticed any difference after updates. Performance for me is excellent.

Can you pin point which links have decreased? Which engines? It sounds like the targets in your site list have stopped working which is common.
  • Original post is from 2021, and the recent reply from @Shirleybassett is an AI warming up an account getting ready to spam the forum.
  • sickseosickseo London,UK
    lol I didn't even look at the date of the original post!