Skip to content

[5.38] Project cananot use global list after manual target import

edited March 2013 in Need Help
Hi.  I have a project where I disabled search engines and also the global lists.  I imported 130k URLs with the import urls from txt file function.  That list only ran 1300 of the urls.  All 130k are verified in other projects.

Then, I cleared the target url history, cache (including accounts), and enabled the global lists which contain millions of URLs.  The project won't even get to max threads because it runs out of urls.

I think the issue is caused either by having no links sources selected when importing, or by using the "continuously link even if failed before" option.

I also duplicated the projects, cleared all setting, and had the global list selected before making active, and that had the same problem.

Emails fine, captcha solving is fine, and my global lists work for other projects.

Thanks ;)

Comments

• I have similar problems. I have noticed that if I import accounts and date from another projects GSA won't use logins it will attempt to register again on all those sites. That worked great after last update...
  • Does anyone else experiencing these problems or just us?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you import URLs followed by "Clear Cache", it means you have no URLs imported.
  • how to disable search engines? @team74 ? uncheck all engines/plattforms? ;-)

how can i force my Tier2 project to submit article/boorkmarks/comments and so on again and again and again, i found out, that most accounts are only used one time! (option unchecked "avoid posting to main domain twice!" ;-))

i would use my tier 2 accounts for minimum 10 submissions, cause i think that this does not harm to much and will speed up the linkbuilding process!
  • @klaus007 that is a good suggestion :)
  • like some others, i have tried to use account settings from other projects, but this doesnt work right away... and its to time consuming to run threw all projects and import the accounts data from ONLY ONE project...

so, momently there is only one option for me, -> duplicate tier2 10times and ready... ;-) but i think it will be much more natural, if the social network, article accounts have more articles posted (like some people suggest for the web20s to); perhaps it will increase the indexing rate and (if we can post randomly a few articles without links to the accounts, like web20 in senuke, or wished from @ron from the new premium service of web20 submitting) more natural ! ;-)

any thoughts or expierences ?
  • +Sven I think there is Bug after last update. SER don't work like before for me. When I make new project and use option import account data from other project it woudn't submit to those sites it just register a new account. Before it was just submitting to same accounts.

Also If I use use only verified link form global and check non search engines, sometimes software w8 and give me msg that there is no new targets... Also it submit to failed and all rest not on verified.
  • @Sven just to clarify, I cleared cache but it found no URLs from the global lists, which I expected to be fine even if clearing target url cache.

Are you saying that clearing cache mean the project won't use the global lists once it's started?
  • i have had a look at my "left target urls" and found out, that in most projects, that dont have a "active (P)" there are no target urls left....is this a problem, or does this only mean, that while searchin nothing was found, and no using global site list!?
  • Klaus, please start another thread if you're having a different issue so we don't get things confused.

@Sven, see here on a different project I've run out of URLs (only one project running), when I've only submitted 20k urls (avoid posting twice is switched off).  I have something like 20 million unique URLs, and most projects will post 120,000+ times even with "avoid posting twice" turned on.

... yet I've run out of URLs:

It really does look like that importing URLs interferes with the global lists somehow.

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

To many different subjects and issues here. Anyway let's try..

Global site list has nothing to do with imported URLs.

@team74 that screenshot shows that after the attention line, it loaded 5 URLs from the site lists...and should start to submit to them shortly.

If you import new target URLs, it should use them almost immediately.