Skip to content

LOW VPM - Experienced 7 Year GSA SER User Is Baffled

edited February 2021 in Need Help

Hi,

Up until 1 month ago, I was consistently getting between 50 and 100 VPM running 35 to 40 projects per VPS in 2 different VPS .

Now I can only get 4 LPM / 1VPM on VPS A      and     6 LPM / 3 VPM on VPS B.

I really don’t know if all 3 lists are suspect or SER is not counting verified links OR I am doing something else wrong.

Any help you can provide will be greatly welcomed.

Many thanks.

Mike C

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SET UPS

VPS – 2 off in different countries

LISTS – 3 different verified lists from bought in from well known established providers

PROXIES – 3 different providers semi dedicated private, all checked and working OK

Provider A – 100 semi=dedicated proxies running at 300 threads

Provider B – 10 semi=dedicated proxies running at 100 threads

Provider C – 20 semi=dedicated proxies running at 250 threads

EMAIL - 6 Catch Alls on one VPS and 20 Catch All on the other VPS both sets of catch alls recently swapped too

HTML Timeout - 180

SER VERSION – 15.1

CAPTCHABREAKER VERSION - 4.53 (85% success rate)

NATURE OF PROJECT - T3 Indexing links pointed at T2 properties

PROJECT ENGINES – Do Follow:   Articles, Directories, Forum & Social Networking

I have attached 2 different text files from each VPS to show what is going on.

Mike C

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    "Could not find a new article, add some new!" << thats the main problem it seems
    Thanked by 1BDS
  • @Sven Thank you Sven. The projects seem to gave good articles in them BUT I will check them again and import new articles to the projects and see how that goes. 
  • 99% it's a your issue or just user expectation too much . I used to have 500s of LPM and VPMs and i still may get simply i just don't know as i pause each campaign when meet X amount (not much than 50) so it finished in hours even after drip feed.

What kind of links are you really build ? Just asking nowadays nobody wants to build thousands of backlinks in same day. I am blasting with 30 - 40 contextual and its all enough. If you really wanna high VPM just create your OWN catchall emails.  Many think mainly this issue happens with poor lists. Not its not. It mostly happens with what you are doing. Just go do it manual with your own suppliers and you will see it's unable to register sites with blacklisted catchhall emails. Other fact is article quality you putting.

Also make sure you are not getting 'checking gsa ser all the day syndrome' ha ha :p
  • Problem is with all links or just wordpress and joomla?
  • BDS said:
    Problem is with all links or just wordpress and joomla?

How you going to post such platforms without tweaking scripts or serengines :/  . In GSA SERs default web2.0s almost not working
  • BDS said:

How you going to post such platforms without tweaking scripts or serengines :/  . In GSA SERs default web2.0s almost not working

wordpress and joomla aren't web2.0 sites. None the less if you tweak them to your needs are better but there are sites where you can post with built in engines.
  • TheGypsy said:
    BDS said:

wordpress and joomla aren't web2.0 sites. None the less if you tweak them to your needs are better but there are sites where you can post with built in engines.

Yep. I meant wordpress also same as web2.0s when comes to gsa. (very low rate ) . I dont scrape or tweaking myself. Not a much techie guy. Instead niche blogger :)  just ranking with my own pbn and using gsa only for contextual blasts :)