Skip to content

Big Difference Between Submitted and Verified Links?

edited March 2013 in Need Help
I was using GSA-SER and i am quite happy with it.
My LpM is 9 currently and it isn't bad.
I am mostly using GSA-SER for my clients and selling backlinking services.
I have noticed that the speed isn't bad but i am quite troubled with this, 821 (Submitted), 51 (Verified).
So what you guys think about it? The big difference that is x10 more then the verified number.
So any tips and things you guys can advice?
Tagged:

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com

SER checks for links to be verified over a period of 5 days. Because of moderation and backlog, more links are coming than what shows up in the bar. So tomorrow you will get some links that were created today.

I typically average about 15% verified/submitted.

It is important to remember that the engines and platforms you choose will affect the % of verified. Yes, some engines will let you submit like crazy, but then because it's moderated, none will become verified.

So it is your responsibility - if you want to increase verified- to determine which engines help you in that regard.

All you need to do is go into Opions>Advanced>Tools>ShowStats>Submitted & Verified. Put it in a spreadsheet and compare submitted vs identified for each platform.

Then you will learn that your choice of platforms and engines determines your success.

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    821:51 isn't so bad. It sounds about what I usually average... Somewhere around 5-15%.