Skip to content

Gsa ser error need help

2020-12-29 06:38: No targets to post to (maybe blocked by search engines, no site list enabled, no engines allowing url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting) [first appeared at 2020-12-28 10:47]

im having a problem with this https://prnt.sc/wc0e7f

also im using vps in https://greencloudvps.com/ with proxies build in gsa ser any help or how to fix this issue?

Comments

• Are you using SER to scrape for new targets? I would suggest investing in a site list if you want to build links right away. Otherwise you may be waiting a while for SER to first find a target to post to. Especially if you don't do some fine tuning, as it looks like you're searching for indexer links (network solutions), which ain't the best links to post to.

Quick solution, look in the marketplace and buy one of the ready made site lists. SER verified lists is a good one and SE Rockets lists too. Then enable your site lists.
  • sickseo said:
    Are you using SER to scrape for new targets? I would suggest investing in a site list if you want to build links right away. Otherwise you may be waiting a while for SER to first find a target to post to. Especially if you don't do some fine tuning, as it looks like you're searching for indexer links (network solutions), which ain't the best links to post to.

Quick solution, look in the marketplace and buy one of the ready made site lists. SER verified lists is a good one and SE Rockets lists too. Then enable your site lists.

i try to blog post my parasite link but still nothing happen
  • hello
    it must have an indexing problem .
    Gsa makes links but for indexing it is something else, there is a big problem for that.
    and if there is no indexing there is no ranking it's as simple as that.
  • JaneJacksonJaneJackson Planet
    edited December 2020
    It is time to upgrade your addons like, proxies, emails and lists with of course good content. You can find all of them except content from the marketplace. If any of those addons goes offline, you might get this message. Try to pick some rotating proxies with quality lists and emails.

It takes time to get the best settings for GSA SER. best of luck with the campaigns. :)
  • chooooow said:
    sickseo said:
    Are you using SER to scrape for new targets? I would suggest investing in a site list if you want to build links right away. Otherwise you may be waiting a while for SER to first find a target to post to. Especially if you don't do some fine tuning, as it looks like you're searching for indexer links (network solutions), which ain't the best links to post to.

i try to blog post my parasite link but still nothing happen

It's because you haven't loaded the software with working sites. Or scraped and tested new sites with ser yet.

When you buy the software, it doesn't come preloaded with working sites. The engines are there, but you need to find the sites yourself, or buy the list seperately.

Once you have everything set up correctly, you'll see why this tool is so badass. I've hit over 1200 vpm (verified links per minute) with certain settings. Otherwise it builds links at over 200 vpm with ease posting articles, blog comments, wiki links, and social network links.

But you need a clean verified site list to get that level of performance.