Skip to content

How do you export links to GSA Indexer?

edited March 2013 in Need Help
Can someone tell me the best way to export my verified links into GSA Indexer and what I need to do once they are there?
Should I do this with tiers 2 and tiers 3?
Also, how concerned should I be with checking for indexed links? I dont have scrapebox yet - is there another way to check them?

Thanks,
George

Comments

• edited March 2013
    Just use -> show urls -> verified -> export
  • @KayKay - Thank-You!
  • ronron SERLists.com

@gtsurfs, just understand that you will be hammering that connection, so call it a day with ser so you can get it done.

Also pay attention to how many links it does per hour. You might want to break up that giant ser export into manageable chunks.

Another thing: If you just hit stop, you don't lose anything. If you close out, you lose the rest of the list, and you won't know where it left off.

• @Ron - Thanks for the reply... that's very helpful.

How about the lower tiers? Should I export those links too? Maybe just the 2nd tier?
  • ronron SERLists.com

Definitely, but give them a couple of weeks to see what indexes and what doesn't. You will learn a lot if you give it time so you understand natural indexation rates without artificial help.

After a couple of weeks, run them through SB index checker with public proxies, and understand what % got indexed in a couple of weeks without you doing anything.

Then take the ones that aren't indexed, and stick them in GSA Indexer. Then check to see how those indexed 3 days later, 10 days later, 2 weeks later - and understand how that product helps indexation.

You won't regret learning firsthand how the process of indexation works. And what happens naturally, and what happens with a little help.

And one day when services come out and talk about how their product indexes x% in y amount of time, you will know how to test that properly, and make an intelligent decision.

• @Ron - That's good advice, thank-you!
  • @ron another gem, thanks!
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    Great advice, about the close and it loses the list. Surely it should save the list it's working on so that if you close it can restart it?