Skip to content

On-Site Blog AS T1?

DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
edited December 2020 in Other / Off Topic
Here's a question: I have an on-site blog.
I've used this as a sort-of T1. I have relevant articles that I want on the site, and in these articles, I place a link to another page on the site I am trying to rank.
I've never asked anyone about this practice.

I def want the articles on there, as they're good for users, very informative and entertaining.
But what about the way I'm using them for SEO?
Would an article with a backlink accomplish more on an different domain, assuming I backlink each exactly the same way?
Just wondering what GSA forum users think....

Comments

• DeeeeeeeeDeeeeeeee the Americas
    edited December 2020
    Just wondering if anyone might have any ideas on this. I want to create some very high quality SEO articles.
    I *could* create the  new T1s on Wordpress on a new domain...but I would be writing multiple articles pointing at my money site. And, I'd have to wait for that page to get some ranking.
    Or...I could use the blog on the money site, and link directly to articles on the same site, and then link the article in the on-site blog with SER and T2s on other article platforms. And, it would already have some rank.
    I don't want to go through the trouble of creating good content and not having it help with SEO. I also want to make something relevant for users/customers.
    I think I'm going to keep the blog on the money site. It serves to do so as it can also generate traffic on its own to the MS. I'll just create a sub-blog on the existing Wordpress. It will also be a valuable resource for users. So waht does that mean as far as SEO? I know it's not a "true" T1 if T1 means a link from another domain and IP.  Any considerations I should take? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!