Skip to content

Which Spinner To Choose ?

edited March 2013 in Need Help
Hmm i struggle what spin service to choose now ..what i read alot of ppl recommend SpinChimp .. but http://www.spinrewriter.com/ sounds very nice anyone got experiences with them ?

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I have experience with them. It's a pretty good automated solution but its hard to compare all the spinners because there are so many available its hard to say which one is "best'. 

Here's an example of spinrewriter output.

I used this paragraph:

For all that want the answer to the question "What's the fastest way to lose weight?" let me ask you a question first. What ever happened to hard work, discipline, work ethic, and eating right?

Spun output:

{For all that|However|Notwithstanding} {want|desire|wish|prefer} the {answer|response} to the {question|concern|inquiry} "{What|Exactly what|Just what}'s the fastest {way|method|means} to {{lose|shed} weight|reduce weight|slim down|drop weight}?" {{let|allow|permit} me ask you {a question|a concern|an inquiry} {first|initially}.|{Let|Allow|Permit} me ask you {a question|a concern|an inquiry}.} {{What|Exactly what|Just what} {ever|ever before} {happened|occurred|took place} to {{hard|difficult|tough|challenging} {work|job|result}|effort}, {discipline|self-control|willpower}, {work|job|result} {ethic|principles}, and {eating|consuming} right?|{What|Exactly what|Just what} {ever|ever before} {happened|occurred|took place} to {hard|difficult|tough|challenging} {work|job|result}, {discipline|self-control|willpower}, {work|job|result} {ethic|principles}, and {eating|consuming}?}

Unique version: 

Notwithstanding prefer the response to the inquiry "What's the fastest means to shed weight?" Permit me ask you a concern. Just what ever took place to effort, willpower, job ethic, and consuming right?

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    You can see its definitely not perfect but you get a lot better results if you use their website then if you just spin it directly in SER. With SER you don't have all the spin options you get directly from the website. 
  • ah ok thank you ..now that doen't look to much different / better than the others
  • for human review web2.0 property , which one is best
  • Check WAC (Wicked Article Creator) I'm going to buy this after easter. Great review a price only £42 lifetime license.
  • sorry $42 I mean
  • @lucas81 WAC is not a spinner it's an article content scraper.
    @everyone what is spinchimp like compared to other spinners?
  • It has spinner build in :)
  • I've used The Best Spinner for quite a while with good results...
  • another for thebestspinner and just started using autocontentwriter

• I tried WordAI turing edition, TBS, etc and to me for the price ChimpRewriter (the new version of SpinChimp) is just as good at this point.