Skip to content

Video on how I handle opt outs

looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
I did an extensive video on how I handle opt outs, if its a help to people. 

Thanked by 1Sven

Comments

• Hi, may I know what plugins can setting website opt up?
  • looplineloopline autoapprovemarketplace.com
    I show and talk about all the plugins in the video as well as how to use them.
    edited December 2020
    You can see the list here, this is set to start right where you can see the plugins. 

• @loopline what Registrars are good to use with contact form marketing?
    I like dynadot and netim.  Ive had poor success with namecheap.  Im sure there are plenty of other good ones, but dyna and netim work so I quit looking.
    Thanked by 1dab
  • RodakRodak New York
    What website hosting company do you recommend.  I was with Solid SEO VPS, but they cancelled my account because of the complaint.
  • I know Loopline was using hostamus and they are working fine for me.
    So that this thread stays relevant Ill post the link, I keep the list of services I use updated here, so that its easy access for people

but yes a this moment its as noted above.

• RodakRodak New York
    edited January 2021
    Hostamus, is the worst hosting.  Someone complained saying spam and they cancelled the account.  They did not even wait for a reply from me.  I can not even login to reply.

I am using Cloudflare, so in this case, someone sent a spam complaint to Cloudflare, and Cloudflare forwarded this complaint to hostamus.

1. Should I be using Cloud Flare? I thought it was good to use because it hides the website IP address.
    2. Can you recommend another hosting company?
  • LewisKLewisK sri lanka
    Great video Loopline!

Hope you got your issue fixed with Hostamus. It's usually a good hosting service. 
    edited January 2021
    Its quite possible that because your using cloudflare and cloudflare is big, then hostamus most answer to cloudflare and so they had no tolerance.  So using cloudflare may be what actually caused your issue. 

Ive had zero issue in 2 years with hostamus. I do not use cloudflare to hide an ip, I just let it be known.  Ive also used others, all kinds of others, everything from host gator to green geeks to random isps I found on google that I have never heard of.  For a long time my plan was just distribution, Id have 3 hosts at any given point so if one cancelled me Id just move to the next. 

Since I went to hostamus, I mostly did away with that.  I still have a half dozen hosts and have stuff spread around and I could fire up a new host at any point, but all my redirects go thru hostamus exclusively. 

But use anyone you want, nothing is perfect and if it is bulletproof then their ips are probably blacklisted anyway.  So just fire up a host, maybe get 2 cheap hosts and if 1 goes off, move to the other and then fire up a 3rd.  its a game, there is always complaints to deal with, don't feel bad or take it personally, just keep moving.

Thanks!