Skip to content

GSA works so slow

Hi guys,
I have some own site list. I gathered it with gsa, then delete bad domains and now i have about 1200 domains. I want to use them with gsa. I clicked import target url from file and chose my list. But gsa dont use this list and dont work. What can i do? Please help me. I try to built good backlings to my tier 2

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    If you want to use that list only, then please uncheck all search engines + checkboxes below that box. Then import by right click on project->import target urls. Maybe clear the "traget url check" by right click on project->modify->..
  • Sven said:
    If you want to use that list only, then please uncheck all search engines + checkboxes below that box. Then import by right click on project->import target urls. Maybe clear the "traget url check" by right click on project->modify->..
    Thank you. But what is the likelihood that gsa will post the link again on this site
  • You can remove duplicates by,

right click the project/projects - import target urls - remove duplicates
  • VladYanov said:
    Sven said:
    Thank you. But what is the likelihood that gsa will post the link again on this site

You can fully controle under options tab., (projects) Please go though one by one and you will notice,.