Skip to content

What is the best way to include links in the contact forms?

edited November 2020 in GSA Website Contact
Hello
I want to include links to my website while filling up the contact form
Can anyone please share what would be the best way of doing that? 
Also I noticed that the links are appearing in text format and not hyperlinked 

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Well think again:
    Did you ever see a contact form where you are supposed to design your message with links and images and different font sytles? Thats not really supported anywhere. All you are suppose to do is entering plain simple text. You can only hope that a properly types URL will be a clickable hyperlink in the email client when displaying your message.
    Thanked by 2Sreejan payxander
  • so it is undesirable to send a link right away. If a person responds to the email only in that case already answer him and give him a link.

Who sent the link in the first email, what is your experience?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you can send a link, but don't put it as html....just paste the full URL in the text. Usually the email client make an URL clickable anyway.
  • 6Maxi6Maxi Los Angeles, California
    edited May 2021
    Sven said:
    Well think again:
    Did you ever see a contact form where you are supposed to design your message with links and images and different font sytles? Thats not really supported anywhere. All you are suppose to do is entering plain simple text. You can only hope that a properly types URL will be a clickable hyperlink in the email client when displaying your message.
    I like your point
  • googlealchemistgooglealchemist Anywhere I want
    Gonna chime in as both a marketer as well as someone who gets hammered with contact form spam....

Yeah I would say your better off NOT including any links anyways because #1 itll decrease your chances of getting thru any spam filters initially and #2 even if it gets thru and is initially read by your prospect it just looks spammy and is unlikely to get clicked anyways

TBH I absolutely despise all the contact form spam stuff