Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

list of engines

Hello!

Since I am willing to give another try to SEREngines, I would like to know what I will pay for. A list of engines (at least in the member's area) would be nice. Or I will pay to be able to add my own engines? What happens if I am not satisfied with the results? Is there a trial for V3?

Thank you!
Tagged:

Comments

• I don't think it's open for new members yet
  • royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> http://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    It is open for new sign ups and the below is what u get

Thanked by 1tennisfans
  • thanks you very good job
  • JamesJames SEREngines.com
    edited November 13
    @tennisfans Free 5 day trial, so if you are not happy then just cancel before that.

If you do have issues, then please get in contact with me and we can do a remote session to fix any setting issues.
    Thanked by 1tennisfans
  • Very ggod

• I am on their trial and so far so good.
    Thanked by 1tennisfans
    @Peterpotter Thanks for the feedback. 
  • AlanTAlanT uk
    edited November 23
    I missed having this @James I'll trial it this week & give you some feedback, thanks for all the effort you have put into it
  • hello 
    little feedback for the moment I can not post created on wordpress James is well present so the support and very good I'm waiting for the resolution and give you a new opinion.
    very good work @James
    edited November 24
    @AlanT Thanks. Give it a go, and let me know if you need any help.

@draculax Thanks for the feedback. The resolution with Wordpress is finding emails which Wordpress haven't blocked :) which isn't an issue with SEREngines.
  • @James which emails are best for SEREngines or wordpress?