Skip to content

Can you add more than one video ID when using the GSA?

edited March 2013 in Need Help
i want to know if its possible to build links to a bunch of youtube videos at once, so if im using the "video feature" how to add more than 1 youtube video ID. an if that is possible, how can you make sure the correct ID is going to be used when its rotating the multi links being used.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Using the spin format should work.
  • thanks, im trying to work out how i would be able to make sure, that the correct video ID will be used on the relevant video that is being rotated. 
  • so say i make a new campaign now and add 3 youtube videos as the money sites, then i select the "video feature" add the video ID's in spin format as you suggested, how can i make sure that the correct video/ID is posted to them.
    Even though you write it all bold I don't get it. The video IDs are of course choosen randomly if you use the spin format.
  • Actually I did not mean for it to be in bold, I attempted to remove the comment above it. Regardless, so from what I can tell  by your response, it would not be possible to make sure that the video ID's can be used on the correct video URL's, because they are being rotated.

Cheers

• edited March 2013

Hi all.. I'm new to the forum and to the software and so far I love it. But I need some help concerning the VIDEO ID'S. I enter the Youtube video ID the and run the campaign, but the video never embeds on clipbucket sites. I am not putting in the full YOUTUBE video link, just the ID. Can anyone explain to me what I am doing wrong? THANKS SO MUCH!

edited March 2013
    @luckyj what do you get instead? No video linked or profile links?
  • Yes.. No video links or profile links come up. A profile page is loaded with my keyword tags at the bottom, and also my description about the video. But when it comes to embedding the video or profile links? no. Im prettty sure Im doing everything correctly. Im simply adding the YOUTUBE ID, my video description and tags.

Hopefully this works soon I like this feature! Thanks so much!