Skip to content

[FEATURE SUGGESTIONS] Random ideas

MinidouMinidou France
edited November 2020 in GSA Content Generator
Hello Sven,

Here are some "problems" encountered on GSA, as well as ideas of features to improve the tool :

1) Would it be possible to implement a functionality allowing the planning of the articles ?
For example, this could take the form of a field where a number could be defined, which would correspond to the number of articles whose publication will be scheduled, at the rate of 1 article per day for example (again, variable to be defined).

For example, out of 1000 articles generated, we might want 100 articles to be published progressively, at a rate of 1 per day.
This would send a signal of activity for the site, which could be beneficial for the SEO.

2) In the same vein, could a function be set up to backdate the articles that will be published on the site? For example, by defining from when to when the articles will be spread over time, via a field provided for this purpose.

For example, by defining my articles as having been published from 12-05-2011 until today (and by adapting the number of articles that will have to be backdated accordingly). If 300 articles need to be backdated and my calendar range defines a spread over 150 days in the past, there should be 2 articles per day to match the numbers).

3) It is possible to add prefixes/suffixes manually (Right click on the articles > Change title for selected articles). Would it be possible to allow the automation of this feature ?
For example by pre-defining our prefixes/suffixes in a dedicated window (placed in the Output tab for example)

4) Would it be possible to set up an option to download the scrapped images and host them on the site rather than having to hotlink them ? (Once they're resized according to the parameters defined in the Output tab, of course)

5) Since the implementation of the new GUI, it is no longer possible to copy keywords from the "Keywords" field (Input tab). Would it be possible to make this option possible ? For example by opening a window containing all the keywords, but in "notepad" fashion, an editable format.

6) It is possible to put the keywords in quotes in bulk (Input (keywords) > Edit > Put highlighted keywords in quotes), but it is not possible to remove quotes in bulk. Would it be possible to add an option to do so ?

7) "Edit focused keywords" by right-clicking on the keywords doesn't do anything at the moment.

Again, thank you for your dedication to the software, great work !

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    1+2) you can do that already and define a publishing date or a range
    3) added in next update
    4) you can use a plugin that would resolve external images and automatically upload that
    5) you can use ctrl+c or the popup menu to copy them. I guess you want it in an notepad like editor here? I will add it on next update
    6) added in next update
    7) sorry, fixed in next update