Skip to content

How to increase a number of daily links and LPM with global site lists?

Hello,
i have a question.
Is there any way to increase a number of daily links that GSA SER creates from global site lists? I use lists from https://www.serpowerlists.com/ and they are great. But usually i have only about 200-300 verified links per day and LPM is 0,81. I do not set any limits on daily links in settings:

All filtering options are unchecked:

I connected dropbox folders to GSA SER:
Identified - Contextual_URLs
Submitted - Top_Tier_URLs
Failed - Verified_URLs

Checked Identified, Submitted and Failed and Use URLs from global site lists if enabled:

I run GSA SER on Windows VPS with 4 core and 8 GB RAM at 40 threads with rotating dedicated proxies from https://stormproxies.com/rotating_reverse_proxies.html (40 threads proxy package), 1 catcha-ll e-mail from catchallboxes.com and Xevil for captcha recognition.

For some reason GSA SER runs mostly at 7-10 threads instead of 40 in settings:

CPU and RAM are not higher than 50%.

I decided to check how it will change the situation and directly uploaded target URLs into the project (Import target URLs - From site lists - Identified, Submitted and Failed). GSA speeds up to 40 threads, LPM is still low:

In total its a big number of targeted URLs (713K URLs), but i still have about 200-300 daily links from uploading targeted URLs.

Sometimes i see message "No targets to post to (no search engines chosen, no url extraction chosen, no scheduled posting)" in my projects:

At the same time dropbox folders with site lists are updating every few hours.

If i click "Show URls - Show remaining target URLs", it usually shows 0 URLs, or 8-10 URLs.

Is it possible to solve this problem? Am i doing something wrong?

Thank you!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    try this:
    1. stop all projects
    2. select all -> right click -> modify project -> delete target url history + delete unused accounts.
  • Sven, i appreciate it. 
    It helped.
  • SERPowerListsSERPowerLists SERPowerLists.com
    We are glad that you fixed the issue. You are always welcome to our support board if you come across any issues with our service. We also provide free Team Viewer Support for new members.

Best of luck with the campaigns!