Over 2 weeks- None of my Links Got Indexed
It's been over 2 weeks now that I used GSA SEO INDEXER to index my tier 1 links. None of the links are indexed yet. Let me know if I am doing some mistakes while running the tool or is it that the tool does not work anymore?
Links are mostly social bookmarking and web 2.0 and niche is Technology blogs
Currently, I am using these settings, and previously I also tried quick mode with PR ON
1. How many T1 have you created?
Ans- 6-7 T1 links
2. What languages are the T1?
3. What kind of content is it? (spun, hand written...)
4. What program did you use to create those T1?
Ans- Created links manually
5. What type of links did you create? Contextual or just links?
Ans- Both Contextual and Just Links
6. Are the domains indexed of those T1s?
Ans- Yes these are high DA PA domains
7. How do you check if the links are indexed?
My Pinterest links are getting indexed btw
What is your suggestion about this? Please let me know which link should I start creating. Actually, I am a newbie in terms of link building. Please guide me through this