Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Link list recommendation

Is there any new link list provider out there? Any old one that got better or simply recommendable?
Tagged:

Comments

• royalmiceroyalmice WEBSITE: ---> http://asiavirtualsolutions.com | SKYPE:---> asiavirtualsolutions
    answered your PM
    Thanked by 1TheGypsy
  • I have been using multiple vendor lists 1linklist , power lists , ser verified lists and serocket. I am satisfied with power lists and links plug. links plug offers identified list but you will get 50% verified end of the day. IMO recommendation depends with user requirement. yeah big no no for serocket.
    Thanked by 1TheGypsy
  • I think SER verified lists are quite old but they have an all in one package for a good price. I highly recommend them.
    Thanked by 1TheGypsy
  • Thanks guys! I'll have a look at them!
  • I prefer scraping and creating a custom list for each project. If you are looking for quick solution, you can find many verified list sellers in the buy/sell/trade section. 
  • I wonder how custom are those lists given the narrow possibilities SER can post to nowadays.
  • The link list helps you to remember your records. It can be helpful.
  • True that but I prefer posting backlinks on niche related sites sometimes.  :)
  • Those links are definitely useful ones. Unfortunately hard to come by...