Weird Issue - Numbers Changing

I've seen this on multiple campaigns now. Maybe my DB is bad?
Anyway I'll share some screenshots.

Before stopping the project:

After stopping:

After restarting the software, but before selecting that same project:

After selecting the project after restarting the software:

All of the numbers are different.
If I highlight all the urls, copy, then trim to root (in scrapebox) and dedupe... I'm at 72998. So all the numbers are wonky. There's dupes in there, numbers are chaning.. etc...

Comments

• KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    I'm not sure but I also noticed a similar issue since the last update. This happens after having for example reinitialized the status of urls.
    Thanked by 1paulthegreek911
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm but nothing int hat inner deep changed really. If there would be anything you can give me to reproduce this it would help.
  • Sven said:
    hmm but nothing int hat inner deep changed really. If there would be anything you can give me to reproduce this it would help.
    I'm not sure what to offer but I'll think on that. It seems to happen with any project, especially if it runs long enough and gets a lot of targets. There's nothing special I'm doing. Maybe try a really broad bunch of searches for any target (just so it's easy to get a lot of forms found) and see if you see it happen.
  • think I figured this out...

I had several large projects with a LOT of kw in them.

When I reduced the kw in the project to 10000 (saved the rest for when those are done)... and I did this in all the projects where I had a lot of kw in them... the problem (so far) seems to have gone away.

TLDR: Don't add more than 10k kw to a project at once. When done, remove those and add more.
  • think I figured this out...

I had several large projects with a LOT of kw in them.

When I reduced the kw in the project to 10000 (saved the rest for when those are done)... and I did this in all the projects where I had a lot of kw in them... the problem (so far) seems to have gone away.

TLDR: Don't add more than 10k kw to a project at once. When done, remove those and add more.
    Nevermind... still doing it. Can't seem to figure  this out.
  • ahmethannahmethann Turkmenistan
    Same problem, as I sent from my previous topic it reacts weird when you stop a running project. SO pause is better option. I am sure that if it is related with number of scraped websites(more than 300K). But it happens like that
    Thanked by 1paulthegreek911