Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Weird Issue - Numbers Changing

I've seen this on multiple campaigns now. Maybe my DB is bad?
Anyway I'll share some screenshots.

Before stopping the project:


After stopping:


After restarting the software, but before selecting that same project:


After selecting the project after restarting the software:


All of the numbers are different.
If I highlight all the urls, copy, then trim to root (in scrapebox) and dedupe... I'm at 72998. So all the numbers are wonky. There's dupes in there, numbers are chaning.. etc...

Answers

  • KaineKaine thebestindexer.com
    I'm not sure but I also noticed a similar issue since the last update. This happens after having for example reinitialized the status of urls.
    Thanked by 1paulthegreek911
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm but nothing int hat inner deep changed really. If there would be anything you can give me to reproduce this it would help.
  • Sven said:
    hmm but nothing int hat inner deep changed really. If there would be anything you can give me to reproduce this it would help.
    I'm not sure what to offer but I'll think on that. It seems to happen with any project, especially if it runs long enough and gets a lot of targets. There's nothing special I'm doing. Maybe try a really broad bunch of searches for any target (just so it's easy to get a lot of forms found) and see if you see it happen.
  • think I figured this out...

    I had several large projects with a LOT of kw in them.

    When I reduced the kw in the project to 10000 (saved the rest for when those are done)... and I did this in all the projects where I had a lot of kw in them... the problem (so far) seems to have gone away.

    TLDR: Don't add more than 10k kw to a project at once. When done, remove those and add more.
  • think I figured this out...

    I had several large projects with a LOT of kw in them.

    When I reduced the kw in the project to 10000 (saved the rest for when those are done)... and I did this in all the projects where I had a lot of kw in them... the problem (so far) seems to have gone away.

    TLDR: Don't add more than 10k kw to a project at once. When done, remove those and add more.
    Nevermind... still doing it. Can't seem to figure  this out.
  • ahmethannahmethann Turkmenistan
    Same problem, as I sent from my previous topic it reacts weird when you stop a running project. SO pause is better option. I am sure that if it is related with number of scraped websites(more than 300K). But it happens like that
    Thanked by 1paulthegreek911
  • @Sven
    I don't know if this helps but I just rand a checking job and it finished... but I have a bunch of entries showing green as successfully checked but the status is wrong. Most of the statues are fine though. But this doesn't look right.


  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes its just not right. Are you using the latest version?
  • Sven said:
    yes its just not right. Are you using the latest version?
    Yes using the latest.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    can you send the project backup?
  • Sven said:
    can you send the project backup?
    Bah sorry I already removed the weird ones.

    That said I'm about to do another big check run. If it does it again I can send it.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes lets try that then.
    Thanked by 1paulthegreek911
  • @Sven
    After the most recent update (duplicate urls one) when I clicked on each project I saw it removed some urls (assuming dupes) and got this:


    I restarted the software and it came back to this:


    As you can see all of the numbers (except for the 197954 one) reverted back to their former inflated numbers. If I click on them again, they go back (after a quick processing upon the click) to the lower numbers.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    yes thats the result of the correction of loaded URLs. The problem is, there where duplicates in it and when the projects load up, they are quickly counting lines only without checking for duplicates. This should be resolved once the loaded project is saved again. It's temporary only.
    Thanked by 1paulthegreek911
  • @Sven
    Ok it's looking better now thanks for that.

    What I'm seeing now after this latest update is I'm doing some checking at about 50 threads and it is really really slow. I would say it is only about 10% as fast as normal.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hmm can't really be...it should be a bit faster, but i keep an eye on it.
Sign In or Register to comment.